__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
I'm a bit confused, the synopsis says "is an ongoing game", but the page itself has the complete tag? Maybe the tag should be removed, or the synopsis fixed?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 2849470
Overview:
Hyperdimension Girl Quest!
is an ongoing Rpg game made by Datheroluka!. It features all four of the CPUs from Hyperdimension Neptunia as well as Cecil as Luka travels the world.
Two years after the downfall of Goddess Ilias Luka spends his days in peace, and slight dullness as he lives out his life. With Alice traveling the world on her own, Luka is quickly met with a strange earthquake like sound coming from the nearby mountains. Armed with the sword from his previous adventure, he travels there to find out what's going on.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: Datheroluka! - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: -

View attachment 2849520 View attachment 2849521 View attachment 2849522 View attachment 2850209 View attachment 2850210 View attachment 2850211 View attachment 2850212 View attachment 2850213
Uhhh, if those girls that are raped by the machine and tentacle monster things are LIs... (checked cgs)

Then you missing Netorare tag.

Odd addition when MGQ is the target audience tho.

Shadzenn

Aug 3, 2020
Wasn't ever expecting to see a crossover of Nep & MGQ but here we are. Looks interesting

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The way I remember it, it's a parody of mgq.
Too few unique monsters (or rather just a couple of things noticed). In the original game was a lot of different monsters, lamia, centaurs, mermaids, arachne, etc.
Here almost all monsters are humanoid, which is as for me a huge disadvantage.
And so pass once and forget why not

Reactions: Rivalz906

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
have to ask how common is the vore and death sex in this
Somewhat common for death sex, rare for vore, however theres an option in the beginning that allows you to skip the vore scenes

Uhhh, if those girls that are raped by the machine and tentacle monster things are LIs... (checked cgs)

Then you missing Netorare tag.

Odd addition when MGQ is the target audience tho.
Theres no netorare in this game

Yooo. The Disgaea cut in LUL

If its all original art, I'll see what this is about
About 9-19% of the art is from the og, everything else is custom made for this game

Thang6782

Jun 20, 2020
Man, MGQ fandom slowly turn into Berserk fandom when they're tired of waiting for part 3 and decided to make part 3 themself.

Reactions: Rivalz906

AstralGuardian713

Feb 17, 2023
I'd love to share my thoughts about the game as it has a lot of potential by just looking at description and screenshots, but my first thought about the walkthrough - it's messy xD
Yeah, as someone who just downloaded it myself, I was doing somewhat fine up until Illiasport. As I got to the fact of "I need someone to help steer the boat" and I had no clue where to go, so started re-going to places on the map and even attempting to enter new areas to no avail. So yeah, the story pathing is a mess to go through without help

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Yeah, as someone who just downloaded it myself, I was doing somewhat fine up until Illiasport. As I got to the fact of "I need someone to help steer the boat" and I had no clue where to go, so started re-going to places on the map and even attempting to enter new areas to no avail. So yeah, the story pathing is a mess to go through without help
Luka tells you to head more north, if you've gone to places you've already visited, then that's heading south.

anyone have a solution for haunted house puzzle?
Don't overthink it, the solution is very very simple

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
anyone understand like what type of math you need too do in haunted house been here for a hr trying to count them then trying to get answers with what im guessing it means math