• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AstralGuardian713

Feb 17, 2023
This. Just went and checked the coastlines with noclip and there is NOTHING more north that isn't locked. Next step will be to open the map in the editor and look for the event triggers.
Heck, why does the map have to be 10x bigger than it needs to be and full of inaccessible places.

I figured it out, but it's a bit stupid. The castle to the north only lets you enter from the bottom of the sprite, hence why I assumed it was locked...
Yeah, the map seems mostly based on Paradox early on. Which is fine, until you are kept out of basically half the area/map because of locking you out of those spots.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
It certainly is not a bad game but it feels weird... as if I look at the fine woman that I'm not interested in. I blame my tastes that changed over the years.

safeman

May 25, 2019
So, is there a reason why the walkthrough is filled with copypasta of nonesense? Did some troll overwrite it?

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Hey guys, progress is slow going, but I'm focusing on real life, and this game at the same time, expect a progress shot later this week

How long you made this game?
Been going on for a few years now, in the beginning I was an utter beginner when it came to certain things, I like to think I have a better understanding of game design now

Does anyone have a save with the full gallery?
I could get you one later in the week

So, is there a reason why the walkthrough is filled with copypasta of nonesense? Did some troll overwrite it?
I'll take a look at it, on mobile it seems fine on my end

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Updated the guide, apologies about that
that the google link on the first page titled walkthrough? for me it still have 264 pages with the same 2 part unless your able to see something completely different then me i added a screenshot of what im seeing with a spoiler since its kinda big maybe it just takes time to update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
that the google link on the first page titled walkthrough? for me it still have 264 pages with the same 2 part unless your able to see something completely different then me i added a screenshot of what im seeing with a spoiler since its kinda big maybe it just takes time to update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about now?

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, progress is slow going, but I'm focusing on real life, and this game at the same time, expect a progress shot later this week

Been going on for a few years now, in the beginning I was an utter beginner when it came to certain things, I like to think I have a better understanding of game design now

I could get you one later in the week

I'll take a look at it, on mobile it seems fine on my end
omg dude if u could get us a full save that would be awesome

Conn12

Mar 31, 2024
I would also like to request a gallery/complete save. The gameplay just isn't my cup of tea.