Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Hi everyone!

First of all, we want to thank all the people who left feedback here. Each of them has been read and considered to improve the game to the best of our ability.
Moreover, more improvements are on the way as we enhance both the quality and quantity of animations and renders.

Another important thing needs to be said:
The "Rape" tag has been misunderstood, as it is not our intention to have it and it is not even in our plans.
Similarly, "NTR" and "Sharing" are not planned either.

To follow the progress we are making in Hybridia more closely,
we want to suggest following us on Discord or Patreon.

BHG.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

First of all, we want to thank all the people who left feedback here. Each of them has been read and considered to improve the game to the best of our ability.
Moreover, more improvements are on the way as we enhance both the quality and quantity of animations and renders.

Another important thing needs to be said:
The "Rape" tag has been misunderstood, as it is not our intention to have it and it is not even in our plans.
Similarly, "NTR" and "Sharing" are not planned either.

To follow the progress we are making in Hybridia more closely,
we want to suggest following us on Discord or Patreon.

BHG.
Well... I was sent an email bout this game from Karlsson's Gambit Patreon. I'll give this a shot if 0.3.28 makes it here soon.

Reactions: Black Hood Games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hybridia [v0.3.28] [Black Hood Games]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: pochops

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hybridia-0.3.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It just keeps kicking me to the main menu for no reason during this fight. I'm not even losing.
View attachment 3567909
You might want to mention if your using the compressed version, as well PC or Mac, etc. Including those details might aid in finding a solution for the problem your experiencing.

I haven't played it yet, but I'll see if this issue happens to me.

UPDATE: I just played this title and there was no error that happened with that fight scene. (I'm using the PC uncompressed version)

Regards.

Last edited:

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
You might want to mention if your using the compressed version, as well PC or Mac, etc. Including those details might aid in finding a solution for the problem your experiencing.

I haven't played it yet, but I'll see if this issue happens to me.

Regards.
Just the normal PC version.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is odd, considering this is a harem title...as this frame shows the player can only choose one girl. And then after that MC will go to an empty tavern to eat some food, then off to bed.
I'm wondering if not picking the new goddess or the others, will that choice affect their relationships in the story?

Regards.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
This is odd, considering this is a harem title...as this frame shows the player can only choose one girl. And then after that MC will go to an empty tavern to eat some food, then off to bed.
I'm wondering if not picking the new goddess or the others, will that choice affect their relationships in the story?

Regards.
I was actually going to ask why it is we can only pick 1 of the 3 girls since it means we miss out on 2 of the scenes with the others making it feel impossible to fill the gallery

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The story for this game could be interesting but it's hard to care with how bad the writing is.

The dialog is horrible and incredibly flat. Most people are just making awkward statements, they're not talking. The terrible English just makes matters worse, and you can tell that it's not just a translation issues, the English is terrible but it's not what's making the writing bad.

The main character is very annoying, next to impossible to enjoy playing and inhabiting. Arrogant and hostile from the very start, closed minded shortly thereafter. Even if the author isn't American, the reincarnated solider just gives off very unpleasant 'Merican Soilder vibes.

The first harem girl having both the name and appearance of a well known mainstream game character, makes the game feel like it's going to rapidly devolve in parody in the worst meaning of the term.

The rushed sex / "romance". The first sex scene with the above mentioned harem girl is impressive in both how stupidly fast it is and how incredibly boring it is. Yes we have a magic seduction aura,but it supposedly required genuine connection to have any great effect, and yea we saved her, but overall the jumping into sex felt very flat and cheap. Doesn't make one have great hope for how the relationships would evolve going forward. How can one expect well written romance from someone who can barely write normal human interactions?

Animations;
there are animations in combat, which can be easily missed by clicking and thus making you miss important scenes causing you to go back and wait for the slow scene to start and then play. The combat isn't horrible, but is still pretty bad.
There are also animations for sex scenes, those scenes would be far better off as static images you click though, the animations are awkward and little more than short gifs before being finished. Sex scenes are nearly "blink and you miss it", and I would nearly argue that you'd be luckier if you did.

The models for the characters are techincally ok, the face for Aphrodite looks kinda weird. Most other characters look very generic, with the exception of the harem girl would is a straight copy and paste of a premade clone.

Reactions: johnmnf692

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
FYI, It worked for my play through, so I'm not sure why you have that issue.
(Don't use the gun skill..)

Regards,
It keeps me kicking me out during that fight non-stop as well. Idk why... 'guess I'll start over..

Edit: A new game helped, but it wasn't as pleasant as before...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game has potential, but the way it's bogged down by it's own design. The dialogue and characters are pretty bland, they're basically just exposition dumpers with little to no personality. The game punishes the player by forcing the player to choose between seeing scenes for 1 LI or another, despite this explicitly being a harem game about having as much sex as possible to gain power. And finally, the combat is brainless, the gun is completely useless and there's no reason to do anything other than spam Lust energy attacks because attacking without lust energy doesn't even work.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes