Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I notice a certain lack of engagement in this topic, which suggests to me that maybe the game is bad...
The original demo that I played was very short but it looked like the dev had laid out the groundwork to add a whole lot more. There honestly wasn't a whole lot to talk about. I haven't checked the newest stuff out yet.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2636297

Overview:
As you take your final breath, the darkness descends upon you.
But just when you think it's all over, a deity appears before you.
It's none other than Aphrodite, offering you a chance to live again in a brand new world called Hybridia.
Who could resist such an alluring offer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-06
Release Date: 2023-06-27
Developer: Black Hood Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v01.54
Language: English
Other Games: Christmas Bloody Christmas - Saint Valentine - The Djinn Chronicles: Erenon
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2636306 View attachment 2636307 View attachment 2636308 View attachment 2636309 View attachment 2636311 View attachment 2636312 View attachment 2636313 View attachment 2636315 View attachment 2636317 View attachment 2636318 View attachment 2636320 View attachment 2636321 View attachment 2636323
so whats new in the update?? its still same from last time...

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Aphrodite looks really nice, i would like to know if there's going to be any incest in the future?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Still bad. Writing is still on the level of a not terribly precocious 13 year old who watched a bad pop-psychology TEDx talk while on a Red Bull bender. Premise is still nonsensical. Dialogue is still awful and supremely cringe. The first scene with Aphrodite has a different animation that better hides just how whacked her facial structure is (she's not quite as bad as the Bogdanoff twins, but getting up there), but it's still bad. The models are still fugly, and the MC is still a hardcore nu-metal doofus who talks to himself out loud. The only positive change I could see was no longer getting sleep-raped by Tifa (who is, again, the FFVII character for some unexplained reason), but if you let her continue you're still subjected to the same awful uncanny valley visuals and terrible animation.

This dev needs to stop trying to do animations. They suck at it. Setting up 2 sets of keyframes, letting the program auto-interpolate the inbetweens, playing it forward and then in a mirrored copy in reverse to make a loop? That's all bad, lazy, and looks just the fucking worst. Also the lighting flickers throughout the animation, because again, complete lack of any competence on display here. That's ignoring the fact that the MC is a complete dead fish in bed, 2 out of the 12 frames of dialogue during the scene are just Tifa and the MC congratulating each other at how good they are at sex. Which they have to do, because going by their actual performance, they barely understands how the pieces fit together. The entire scene is a boner killer. It is actively anti-erotic.

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Me. I could resist such an alluring offer. That's some gumby lookin animation and I wonder if you need to be drunk to enjoy it.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I really don't see the need for Tifa. The dev can obviously render, so why not render an 'original' model for the character? IMHO it cheapens the entire game.

Reactions: MikeOG and renanmpn

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hybridia-0.1.95
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes