Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Does this MC have to be so nasty to the goddess ?? I mean, if he doesnt choose to work with her. he can just go back to the grave and stay dead as a door nail. Seriously dont get why he cant negotiate with her and least be little apricative hes getting a new life. Rather than being dead. Being nothing... /sigh. The cost of getting a new life, is being her champion. Dont see that in itself as unreasonable. Unless theres more to negotiate for.

Am I to take it, the MC is just an arrogant prick ? im suppose to play him that way ?

*edit*
Ah the game was shorter than expected. Guess theres still alot to do in it.

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
v0.2.12

– 706 new renders (including 8 new animations).
– 1160 lines of code.
– 1 new character.
– 8 new sounds.
– 2 new music themes.
– Map of Marisburg, the new city.
– Implemented new in-game currency mechanics; currently not in use.
– Reworked map of the Mageholm city.
– Reworked many dialogues and corrected typos of the previous releases.
– Optimized images to reduce game file size and improve performance.
– Fixed the Lust Power interface, which was not functioning properly during and after the
combat in the previous release.
– Fixed some issues with the Girl’s menu to make the rotation of alternative portraits work better.

WIN:

MAC:

LINUX:

ANDROID:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
there's something about seeing Tifa in yet another VN that makes me unable to really take this game seriously.

but before i judge and download i gotta ask. are there other famous characters that are randomly gonna show up or is Tifa the only one out of place here?

the only thing i can gather from the previews is that the other girls have sharp chins and that you can bang Tifa.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hybridia-0.2.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Black Hood Games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
know the series only by title, never really looked at it.
Most of them are pretty good, the newest one, REMAKE INTERGRADE (will have 3 parts, only 2 are out) is a fantatic game, getting 9-10's most everywhere you look, and the others ones are mostly good, there are 14 or 15 in the series. Geos back to the 80's. All on PC except the remake of part 2, it's PlayStation exclusive for 3 months.

It's in the vein of Nier Automata and the upcoming Steller Blade (which the demo leaked and you can see the full demo on YouTube) just sucks SB is PlayStation exclusive or now.

Reactions: koplak1d

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm. Kinda expected a bit more when I see the parody tag. I only see Tifa. Seems like it would have been better to just make a character render that looks kinda like tifa instead of a direct port. Guess the dev just really likes her.

edit: nvm. decided to give it a shot and i see a few more. plus the MC looks like Dante lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Black Hood Games
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes