• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SinningBoi54

Aug 28, 2020
Honie Pop 32bit Mega Link:
MEGA
Honie Pop 64bit Mega Link:
MEGA

Honie Pop 32bit Uptobox Link:

Honie Pop 64bit Uptobox Link:

Edit: added Uptobox links.

Can somebody please re-up the 32-bit version of the game? The 64-bit version doesn't seem to work for the life of me.

Reactions: MikeyUK

daddy_ron

Mar 18, 2021
Am I the only one who genuinely liked this game, not only as naughty stuff but because it's a fun game?

Also is this the same game as what's been out forever or is there something new? Because I don't recognize that sauna picture from the version I played a while back.
y u so wholesome

Aug 27, 2020
Yo I know this is "Final" but can we get the valentines update included in this? I deleted a set of panties for more inventory space and now I can't activate giga chad mode.

Reactions: $@~

SinningBoi54

Aug 28, 2020
Yes! 64-Bit is still available but why no 32-Bit?
Please ReUpload 32-Bit version.

Weeeeellll... to be fair I didn't need the 32-bit version.
Let me explain: at first, the game wouldn't start becauseof the momo file not being read, and I thought that was because my PC supported only the 32-bit version. Turns out, I needed to install some c++ Redistributables and onceI did that, the 64-bit version worked fine on my shitty-ass laptop.
Although I think the version on this forum lacks the Alpha mode because I got all 12 panties but the dialogue with Kyu that makes her ask for them doesn't seem to be triggered at all.

Sep 7, 2019
hello. is there anything i need to do to get uncensored to work? im a windows user and they are still wearing their clothes during sex? or does uncensored mean something else? ant y response would be great thanks

StickDead

Jun 28, 2017
hello. is there anything i need to do to get uncensored to work? im a windows user and they are still wearing their clothes during sex? or does uncensored mean something else? ant y response would be great thanks
There is some patch which you can download from google, search as huniepop uncensor patch

kosmerm

Dec 7, 2018
Hello , a question plz , i deleted 3 panties in order to have room in the inventory. Do you know if they are of use for sth or how i can get them back?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is there away to get the cheats? On this? I saw they had the cheats on Team but I don't know how to put those On here.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes