VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

BreedingQueen

Oct 4, 2020
And now we wait. Do I need to put in a request or something? Similarly, is there a way for me to be notified when the game comes out on here other than refreshing a search for "huniepop" once a day?

tidus

May 14, 2017
Do you guys know if this includes the valentines day update? I never played it when it came out so I want give it a go now.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
yo so im having this issue where the further away from the middle of the screen i go the mouse looses track of where it is, i could be trying to drag the orb from the far right and the game will grab the orb thats 2 rows in
Yup same here, just grabbed the x64 version from UpTo and I get this error 126 when running the application. Any fixes much appreciated.
I managed to fix it by downloading the 2010 C++ Redistributable and installing that.

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
anyone ever figure out how to make the mods work? it seems i wasn't the only one with the issue of the screen turning eternally black after pressing start

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
Ah I found out why some mods didn't work turns out f95zone never got the valentines day update. good thing you can find it online elsewhere

charlesccg

Jan 12, 2019
I keep getting this error whenever I run huniepop
"Error(193) Can't find mono.dll"
Is it because my pc is running in windows 10Home?
If anyone can help me out here, Thank you.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I keep getting this error whenever I run huniepop
"Error(193) Can't find mono.dll"
Is it because my pc is running in windows 10Home?
If anyone can help me out here, Thank you.
no it's just a missing file that might not have extracted, so if you still have the zip/rar file try extracting it again, if that doesn't work then redownload the game, and extract, if that doesn't work then go here and add the file yourself (get the 64 version since it's the 64bit version of the game), if none of this works check if your system is 64bit or 32bit, 32bit won't be able to run 64bit games) other than this I've got nothing

Reactions: charlesccg
Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone send a actually working link for the x32 bit of Huniepop? the links for Mega and Uptobox don't work, Mega doesn't have the file and Uptobox doesn't allow US connections to upload/download to/from their website.

charlesccg

Jan 12, 2019
no it's just a missing file that might not have extracted, so if you still have the zip/rar file try extracting it again, if that doesn't work then redownload the game, and extract, if that doesn't work then go here and add the file yourself (get the 64 version since it's the 64bit version of the game), if none of this works check if your system is 64bit or 32bit, 32bit won't be able to run 64bit games) other than this I've got nothing
The file I unzip already has a mono.dll but still didn't work.
I tried your method but no luck.
So I somehow manage it solving it differently by downloading the Valentine ver. of the game.

Anyways thank you for guiding me

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes