VN Unity Completed HuniePop - Valentines Day Update [Final] [HuniePot]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

trashboat50

Dec 5, 2019
Are the downloads on Page 1 for version 1.2.0? I can't figure out where to see game version anywhere in game or game files.

Gh8st

Sep 12, 2017
HuniePop 1.2.0 Uncensored (Mac)

If you have problems like "The application “…” can't be opened':

Run chmod +x <application_file> in Terminal to make it executable. If it doesn't let you, sudo it:
sudo chmod +x <application>.

chmod +x "your_path.../HuniePop.app/Contents/MacOS/HuniePop"

Please update links for the main post for Mac

MeiHanzo★

Jul 13, 2020
Honie Pop 32bit Mega Link:
MEGA
Honie Pop 64bit Mega Link:
MEGA

Honie Pop 32bit Uptobox Link:

Honie Pop 64bit Uptobox Link:

Edit: added Uptobox links.
why cant i download the 32bit mega link please help

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I realize this thread is probably dead but I keep running into an issue. Every time I run huniepop.exe it says Unable to load mono library from the mono.dll and error 126. I've already tried reinstalling huniepop and installing the c++ redistributable but it's still giving me the same error.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
yo so im having this issue where the further away from the middle of the screen i go the mouse looses track of where it is, i could be trying to drag the orb from the far right and the game will grab the orb thats 2 rows in

McBain23

Jun 2, 2020
I realize this thread is probably dead but I keep running into an issue. Every time I run huniepop.exe it says Unable to load mono library from the mono.dll and error 126. I've already tried reinstalling huniepop and installing the c++ redistributable but it's still giving me the same error.
Yup same here, just grabbed the x64 version from UpTo and I get this error 126 when running the application. Any fixes much appreciated.

Reactions: zeraligator
Feb 6, 2018
So will there be a new page for Huniepop 2 and how long will it approximately take? Release is today at 10am PST iirc.
The annoying part is that in Germany HP2 is banned.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes