TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Serious you guys give this man 1500 dollars for assets for a honey select ..and he gives this bear bones updates whit only one sex whit a prostitute .......we are heading in dark times if this is quality now
EDIT: After I read your message on htg I better understood what you meant.

Actually, I do not get $ 1500 because of the HSTutor. I have 350 patrons because I make games for a year now. One of these games I've already finished the main story. Another must have 15 hours of gameplay, more than 30 characters and a lot of sex scenes.

The HS Tutor I'm starting now. My intention is to make a vanilla sex game.

Bye!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im really glad to hear that. i havent play hs tutor, but after playing both sollvaley and house arrest i dont think im up for more of the same. i loved those 2, especially house arrest, but they were too similar. even if it is the best game ever, after a while people will get tired of it, if you dont bring any changes.
Yes, in addition, there is the fact that I am still doing Solvalley, so there would be no reason to do two games that happen in high school and with the same style.

Come to think of it, the correct thing would be for me to do only one project at a time. I should have finished Solvalley before starting HS Tutor, so people would not think I'm milking my patrons. But as I charge cheaply (Solvalley's top tier is only $ 3), if I do not do a side project (like I did House Arrest), my collection at Patreon would drop a lot and I would need to work on other things and the updates would be even slower.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Great game, great art, but let's get some action next update plz! And the mothers, dude, I what the MC to fuck them!
Congrats for the amazing work by the way!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
im stuck at home,after play the game with zoe on bed,i slept and now i cant go out
Some people are having this problem. I've reviewed the code three times and the only variable that locks the map (map_locked) is not activated at any time after the game actually starts. So it's probably some Renpy bug, I believe it's associated with either the "rollback" or the old saves.

If you have access to the console (Shift + O), activate it and type:
$ map_locked = False

Reactions: macedo
Jan 15, 2018
I'm at the Sophia scene
sad part is I know a guy just like Fred
goin out with a chick that's dating another guy named Marco (legit)
and she chose not to tell him because well... for the reasons Sophia chose not to
spooky stuff

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Serious you guys give this man 1500 dollars for assets for a honey select ..and he gives this bear bones updates whit only one sex whit a prostitute .......we are heading in dark times if this is quality now
There's a chance you might read my response before it's deleted, but this is the stupidest post I've read in a long time, and that's saying something given the cacophony of stupidity on this forum. Congrats, I guess....?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hello guys, one question: is it possible to mke sex with the two girls in the house?
Not yet. This version is still very short, I recommend that you wait for next month when I will make a more robust update. The maximum there is for now is a "sister's" handjob.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
After day 14 I can't go out the house anymore
after play the game with zoe on bed,i slept and now i cant go out

Help :'(

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
After day 14 I can't go out the house anymore
after play the game with zoe on bed,i slept and now i cant go out

Help :'(
Hi.

Other people had this problem, but I have reviewed the code several times and there is no "reason" for this to happen. I also could not replicate this problem even trying all possible alternatives.

What version are you playing? Is it from PC or Android? If it is from the PC, did you start a new game or are you using a save from an old version?

If you have access to the command console (shift + O), you can open it and write the following:
$ map_locked = False

This way the map will unlock. To gain access to the console, however, I believe you need to have Renpy Launcher installed on your PC.

edit: one more question, what was this last event you did with Zoe? Is the event where you play video games with her?

Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi.

Other people had this problem, but I have reviewed the code several times and there is no "reason" for this to happen. I also could not replicate this problem even trying all possible alternatives.

What version are you playing? Is it from PC or Android? If it is from the PC, did you start a new game or are you using a save from an old version?

If you have access to the command console (shift + O), you can open it and write the following:
$ map_locked = False

This way the map will unlock. To gain access to the console, however, I believe you need to have Renpy Launcher installed on your PC.

edit: one more question, what was this last event you did with Zoe? Is the event where you play video games with her?

Hello
I'm playing version 2.0 on PC
I'm using save game version 1.0
I'll follow your tips to see if it solves
I really liked the game ;)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello
I'm playing version 2.0 on PC
I'm using save game version 1.0
I'll follow your tips to see if it solves
I really liked the game ;)
Okay.

As far as I know, the only way to get stuck forever in your house is if you do the event with the prostitute right away on the first day (though that's impossible because you do not have the money you need on the first day).

I even fix it now, if the guy talks to the prostitute on the first day, he will not even have a choice of anything, so even if he uses cheat for money, for example, he will not be able to do the events with her at the first day.

Another thing I did is unlock the map every night when the player sleeps. So if this bug happens, it will be enough to sleep in bed and the next day the map will be accessible again.

Anyway, tell me if everything worked correctly in your second gameplay.

Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Okay.

As far as I know, the only way to get stuck forever in your house is if you do the event with the prostitute right away on the first day (though that's impossible because you do not have the money you need on the first day).

I even fix it now, if the guy talks to the prostitute on the first day, he will not even have a choice of anything, so even if he uses cheat for money, for example, he will not be able to do the events with her at the first day.

Another thing I did is unlock the map every night when the player sleeps. So if this bug happens, it will be enough to sleep in bed and the next day the map will be accessible again.

Anyway, tell me if everything worked correctly in your second gameplay.
I started a new game
everything is going all right
I think the problem was the save version 1.0
Thank you for your help.
this game is very good
I like Zoe and Megan.

Reactions: TK8000

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
i make a patch that the Mila is the mom.This is for the version 0.2.0.here is the link.I hope that I forgot nothing to change.Install guide is in the file.
First of all thank you for the incest patch^^
Second i quote you post because i wanna say something to
In the other thread game Solvalley School, you say that the game was incest too. But now i see this user made an incest patch, so... the game is no more again incest? Also because in the other thread i forgot too say, but... you change mc relationship with the mother and the sister, to be like step mother and step sister, but... in the game you see other mothers with they daughter fuck like crazy girls and there... was no problem? XD
So i was thinking, why the problem is only with the MC?

Anyway, would not it be better to enter a sort of secret key that unlocks the incest? Type at the beginning of the game enter the word "family" or "landlord" ? So the game unlock or lock the thing? I see other game that do this kind of thing, to avoid to remove the incest thing.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Bahamut Zero what i know is that in the game is not written was the relationship is between the mc,zoe and Mila.I have only changed that the mc and zoe called milla mom.But the patch need a update when the new version comes out

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
First of all thank you for the incest patch^^
Second i quote you post because i wanna say something to
In the other thread game Solvalley School, you say that the game was incest too. But now i see this user made an incest patch, so... the game is no more again incest? Also because in the other thread i forgot too say, but... you change mc relationship with the mother and the sister, to be like step mother and step sister, but... in the game you see other mothers with they daughter fuck like crazy girls and there... was no problem? XD
So i was thinking, why the problem is only with the MC?

Anyway, would not it be better to enter a sort of secret key that unlocks the incest? Type at the beginning of the game enter the word "family" or "landlord" ? So the game unlock or lock the thing? I see other game that do this kind of thing, to avoid to remove the incest thing.
Hidden incest is also prohibited. In fact Patreon even forbids the authors to create incest games outside their Patreon! If a guy has one game in Patreon, and outside Patreon another game that goes against the rules, they ask the creator to abandon the other project.

In Solvalley's case, I only found it necessary to edit mc's relationship with mother and sister because it was the only thing that, in my opinion, could be considered "glorification" of incest, that is, incest would be treated as something positive and which rewards the player. The rest I think will not bring me problems, even because it is a nonsense comedy game and there is no glorification of anything, just silly things to fap and laugh at. If Patreon does not agree with me, I will have to make changes, but for now I prefer to keep it as it is.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes