• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Strange, I tested here and went until the 12th without any problems.

What type of error occurred? Was the map gray and inaccessible? Or was it some Renpy error message?
the map is gray and inaccessible and no Renpy error message :(

but finally I go trough setting map_locked = False

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I like tk8000's work, but man did it take him several months to add basically nothing to the game. It's so empty it's almost cringe. You can have sex with a prostitute and a few really short and small events with your room mate and the girl with the glasses. Everything else is locked or missing.

To be honest I haven't seen an update for solvalley either past 0.7, and it been months. His last update fixed a few ui bugs, added a few idle characters and another girl you can't do much with ...

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I like tk8000's work, but man did it take him several months to add basically nothing to the game. It's so empty it's almost cringe. You can have sex with a prostitute and a few really short and small events with your room mate and the girl with the glasses. Everything else is locked or missing.

To be honest I haven't seen an update for solvalley either past 0.7, and it been months. His last update fixed a few ui bugs, added a few idle characters and another girl you can't do much with ...
Well you should blame yourself because this game is quite new (version is a proof of concept if I remember my talk with the dev), so lack of content is normal, a new update should come soon, not sure if TK8000 gonna post it here tho. As for Solvalley it's on version 0.8.5 now and going a tad slower I'll admit, he seems to want to romanticize more his game now and Solvalley is following the same trend as the new girl introduced, Miranda seems to take longer than usual to fuck but you can have a bit of fun around her mother and maid and he had others scene with already existing characters. He also finished more or less House Arrest since 0.7. So yeah, like I said blame your search skill, not TK8000 work ^^

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I think I played 0.8 too I remember finishing Miranda as well, as I said above that was his last addition to solvalley as far as I can tell. Too bad cause I always deemed solvalley as probably the best game out there in it's gentr, and was amazed by the amount of sex scenes he squeezed into barely 1.6gb.

Never the less I hope this one doesn't get neglected either, because I honestly like the new style

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
the map is gray and inaccessible and no Renpy error message :(

but finally I go trough setting map_locked = False
That's really strange.

The only way the map turns gray is if the variable "map_locked" is turned on. And this variable is not mentioned at all in the script after the school event where you are free to explore the city.

I'll check it again, but I suspect it might be some bug related to Renpy's "rollback" option.

You're not wrong. Since the 16th of June I can hardly work on my games. It's almost 31 days I don't have the privacy to sit on my own PC!

I made version 0.8.0 to 0.8.5 for Solvalley at this time, I added few scenes, but at least I was able to deliver something to the patrons.

The good news is from July 19th I'll finally be able to work again. For those who are curious, what happened is that at this time I had to babysit two small children of my family, and obviously making adult games with sex scene and bukkake is not something very appropriate to do with kids looking, lol.

EDIT: Solvalley is still my main project and from the 19th of this month until the 30th, I will devote all my time to the new update.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
That's really strange.

The only way the map turns gray is if the variable "map_locked" is turned on. And this variable is not mentioned at all in the script after the school event where you are free to explore the city.

I'll check it again, but I suspect it might be some bug related to Renpy's "rollback" option.

You're not wrong. Since the 16th of June I can hardly work on my games. It's almost 31 days I don't have the privacy to sit on my own PC!

I made version 0.8.0 to 0.8.5 for Solvalley at this time, I added few scenes, but at least I was able to deliver something to the patrons.

The good news is from July 19th I'll finally be able to work again. For those who are curious, what happened is that at this time I had to babysit two small children of my family, and obviously making adult games with sex scene and bukkake is not something very appropriate to do with kids looking, lol.
Didn't know you were here.
I am probably solvalley biggest fan, and I hope this one reaches that amount of content too sooner or later. Thank you for the amazing games.

Reactions: Valronn

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Lolis are somewhat controversial, the Western mindset is completely screwed on this issue and people are confusing fantasy with reality.
Yeah, tell me about it. People are ruining everything these days.
But anyway. I meant something like the young lesbians from House Arrest or Milena and Lucy in Solvalley. Doesn't have to be a loli necessarily

As soon as I'm able, I'll support your games again :eazyHype:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So Mila is teacher. But why Bob live with Mila anywhere?
Hi. It's free interpretation.

If you consider Bob to be Mila's son, the story of the game will make sense.

If you consider that Bob is actually an alien whose spaceship crashed into Mila's house and he moved in there, like Alf on the show, the story will also make sense. In fact, that's going to be the explanation I will give in case Patreon asks if the game includes incest or not (this theme is forbidden there).

But at no point in the game will I make explicit which of the options is true. This is the only way I found to make the content I want without being censored by Patreon.

Bye.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What illusion models are you using here ? They look like crispier versions of the Artificial Academy engine...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's the new game called "Koikatu".

Interesting, didnt know Illusion was coming out with a new game since its been a while since Honey Select... Before they would crank one out every 6-8 months...

I went to the site, whats teh game like ? Seems like a cross between Artificial Academy and Artificial Girl 3 to me... Is that basically the premise ?

You create your own girls in an open type world and interact with them ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Interesting, didnt know Illusion was coming out with a new game since its been a while since Honey Select... Before they would crank one out every 6-8 months...

I went to the site, whats teh game like ? Seems like a cross between Artificial Academy and Artificial Girl 3 to me... Is that basically the premise ?

You create your own girls in an open type world and interact with them ?
I didn't play the game itself, I just used the studio. But it works more or less like this:

1. you choose/create a male avatar who will be the only boy in a school full of girls

2. You select the girls to compose the classrooms (you can create, use standard girls or download cards)

3. the game begins with the teacher talking shit

4. You can walk freely around the school approaching the girls, there is a system of conversation to try to win their sympathy and fuck them.

From what I've read, it's not as deep as the Artificial Academy, but they say the game has a lot of potential to improve and add more depth. As far as I know, it's just a game to walk around school, meet the girls and grind to have sex with them.

Reactions: Rythan25

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Hi. It's free interpretation.

If you consider Bob to be Mila's son, the story of the game will make sense.

If you consider that Bob is actually an alien whose spaceship crashed into Mila's house and he moved in there, like Alf on the show, the story will also make sense. In fact, that's going to be the explanation I will give in case Patreon asks if the game includes incest or not (this theme is forbidden there).

But at no point in the game will I make explicit which of the options is true. This is the only way I found to make the content I want without being censored by Patreon.

Bye.
Thank for the explanation, So I hope that there is are incest tag or incest patch in the future

demonbreed20

Jul 22, 2018
so i just created an account after finding this thread because i wanted to say that this game was awesome and I hope you keep going with it. I just found out from this thread that its new and on-going, so I was pretty sad to see I had to hault my progression through it. this is the only ero or story game that actually has had text that caught my attention and made me want to read it. was up super late (or early i guess technically lol) laughing my ass off at the conversations. i love the bluntness of them. please keep it up!

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
so i just created an account after finding this thread because i wanted to say that this game was awesome and I hope you keep going with it. I just found out from this thread that its new and on-going, so I was pretty sad to see I had to hault my progression through it. this is the only ero or story game that actually has had text that caught my attention and made me want to read it. was up super late (or early i guess technically lol) laughing my ass off at the conversations. i love the bluntness of them. please keep it up!
If u like the laughs and style try @TK8000 other games, especially solvalley, he also working on an update for solvalley at atm. housearrest is also a great 1

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Man o Love this game.... I want and buy It complete
Thanks guys, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm going to resume work on this game next week and since I'm going to have plenty of time, the next update will have a lot of content. I think it'll be ready by the middle of August.

I will never be able to sell this game because I use assets with copyright. The characters and the poses I make using another game called Koikatu. If one day I can raise enough money, I will try to make a real game with original art.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes