RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
any news?
if you are asking abt the uncensor no, abt the game it has updated to 1.0.7 but it has added nothing new aside actual translation (prob it was some bugfixes or image corrections) we will have to wait for the swimsuit and the other poses in a next update

jjjames19

Sep 1, 2020
Baixei a última versão disponível aqui mas o patch de censura não funciona! Substituí a pasta de imagens pela pasta de patch. Alguém sabe por que o patch não está funcionando?

jjjames19

Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded the latest version available here but the decensorship patch doesn't work! I replaced the pictures folder with the patch folder. Does anyone know why the patch isn't working?

PuzzleFred

Sep 22, 2019
I downloaded the latest version available here but the decensorship patch doesn't work! I replaced the pictures folder with the patch folder. Does anyone know why the patch isn't working?
you have to use <here
Unpack the game with this tool. Then replace the unpacked images with those from the patch.

But be aware. You have to manually resize the image 71.png to 1600x1000 pixels so that it is not displayed incorrectly in the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes