RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You also have to remember that to be able to pick the ending, that you need to make your way down the sex skill tree. So even if you don't put panus in vagoo, that you're training her to be ok with it in the first place.

One spot on the tree can open up on its own without starting the tree normally, but you can't reach the bottom with what unlocks on that path alone.

Jul 26, 2020
Excuse me, i wanna ask.
What version from the Manual English Translated?
Is it already the latest version 1.06?

Last edited:

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
The Updates are only bugfixes so I don't it should impact the translation.
There were 5 updates so I thought the current version is 1.05.

Edit:
Okay the translation is the whole game so I guess not, because the last edited: Sep 3, 2023 is from before version 1.04.

Last edited:

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Latest is 1.0.5, 1.0.6 were pretty damn minor bugfixes so I didn't bother with copy pasting *every single line of dialogue* over just to port it to that. Any translation updates will be after the expansion/dlc drops

Reactions: Ninedeus and _Nero_

DravecoLOL

Nov 14, 2020
Decensored Mod for How to Raise Happy NEET

Sorry for the delay gents, It's finally finished! I feel a sense of weird accomplishment on this project, check out my thoughts about this game below.

So, here's the link : (v.0.1)

I kinda rushed the QC so do tell if I miss some assets, and feel free to give your opinion or suggestion. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
link is dead

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
OK the night stuff is fucking stupid. Am I missing something? Not far enough? Cause there is no possible way to do anything there. Seems pointless when you get to this point as you can do it whenever.

What is with the backordered items? Beat game and they were locked out entire time

Last edited:

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 2830733
i couldnt be bothered to do the cleaning of it, so basically its her birthday 15th feb, her bloodtype a, her height 146cm, her threesizes (which says unknown), not sure if they will change once you got closer with her, and right is just her sexual experiences counter
Anyone figured out the one bottom middle how to get it? whatever ending i do between both or what i tried, i can't get it.

Apple9975

Jun 21, 2023
Decensored Mod for How to Raise Happy NEET

Sorry for the delay gents, It's finally finished! I feel a sense of weird accomplishment on this project, check out my thoughts about this game below.

So, here's the link : (v.0.1)

I kinda rushed the QC so do tell if I miss some assets, and feel free to give your opinion or suggestion. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank for your work, btw you forgot this one

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes