RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone got a different coloured male cg? it's that ugly deathly-greenish skin colour that they always make the ugly bastards in hentai...

it's really off putting.

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone got a different coloured male cg? it's that ugly deathly-greenish skin colour that they always make the ugly bastards in hentai...

it's really off putting.
Change it yourself in any photo editor of your choice. The image files are all unencrypted.

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
Is it possible to import saves from the PC version to Android?
I searched a bit for information, but did not find it :-(

I install AD-game? but I cant fint "com.application.xingfuzhainvyangcheng" (This seems to be the name of the folder after installing and saving one game)

Last edited:

V123V456V789

Jan 8, 2021
I got the 1.07 version, but I am pretty sure I do not have the 3 posts requirements to post links (as per rules) and I rarely if ever write posts in any online forums in general. How unfortunate; I really wanted to see the decensored mod complete.

*The original (JP) version of the game, not the officially translated (EN) version.

Reactions: Aleen Hornici

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I got the 1.07 version, but I am pretty sure I do not have the 3 posts requirements to post links (as per rules) and I rarely if ever write posts in any online forums in general. How unfortunate; I really wanted to see the decensored mod complete.

*The original (JP) version of the game, not the officially translated (EN) version.
You just got the 3 post reqs.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes