Tutorial Unity How to edit/decrypt EasySave 3(.es3) Save Files

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
The new game NTR Massage Master is giving me an error in the console, i tried replacing the file plugin file as well but it is the same.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Decryption Key for that game is: "dgs3FaghPoFjw3fgdUGE"

My mistake, i compiled the Plugin with references to "EasySave3.dll" which can be different for other games as it was for this game. The ES3 Stuff was in "Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll". I will upload the plugin for these games and update the tutorial. Thanks for reporting this!

Thanks for finding the decryption key!

qyquy

May 25, 2023
hey man, i use it for NTR massage master but nothin shows up.
can u explain to me " Open the C# Console from UnityExplorer inside the game " ( yep, nothin shows up :v )
I saw a hook program from a member

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
The new game NTR Massage Master is giving me an error in the console, i tried replacing the file plugin file as well but it is the same.
Ye so this game has its ES3 logic inside Assembly-CSharp.dll and not the one i compiled the other two versions... Ill upload a third version so that the most common places have a build.
The Decryption Password for that game is: "password" xD

Reactions: qyquy and Az~Hina

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
hey man, i use it for NTR massage master but nothin shows up.
can u explain to me " Open the C# Console from UnityExplorer inside the game " ( yep, nothin shows up :v )
I saw a hook program from a member
Well UnityExplorer wont work on that game cuz no supported BepInEx version from UnityExplorer will work on that game. Only the latest builds work that are not supported by UnityExplorer

Reactions: qyquy

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Ye so this game has its ES3 logic inside Assembly-CSharp.dll and not the one i compiled the other two versions... Ill upload a third version so that the most common places have a build.
The Decryption Password for that game is: "password" xD
lmao... well thank you though, imagine i spent half an hour trying to figure it out and the password is password xD

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
How can we do this process on Android?
Or anyone know password for "Arrow Quest" android game.
On Android it will be a bit trickier. If it's a IL2CPP game then it's gonna get a little too complicated for me, otherwise I could look into that game.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Im now working on improving this plugin, so that i dont need a seperate build for every place the method i need to patch is