Tutorial Unity How to edit/decrypt EasySave 3(.es3) Save Files

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
What should I do if the value of the decrypted archive is still encrypted? View attachment 3184955
Go to here:
Paste this code:

Code:
using System;

public class Program
{
    public static int Decrypt(int value, int key)
    {
        return value ^ key;
    }
    public static void Main()
    {
        // Decrypt
        int currentCryptoKey = 1064485534; // Ur Crypto Key
        int hiddenValue = 1064485865; // Ur hidden Value
        Console.WriteLine(Decrypt(hiddenValue, currentCryptoKey));

// Encrypt
        int moneyUWant = 99999999; // How much money u want
        Console.WriteLine(Decrypt(moneyUWant, currentCryptoKey));
    }
}
And edit the variables "currentCryptoKey" and "hiddenValue" to the ones in your MoneyValue from ur Save File.
Run it and copy the number on the bottom into the "hiddenValue" field in ur Save file. :)

ReinzKing08

Nov 18, 2020
Help. I'm trying to decrypt Fallen Shinobi from Unity. The save file type says, 'File', not es3 or anything. How can I decrypt that? The password for it is 'maronviet'.

shuguangs

Jan 29, 2021
Go to here:
Paste this code:

Code:
using System;

public class Program
{
    public static int Decrypt(int value, int key)
    {
        return value ^ key;
    }
    public static void Main()
    {
        // Decrypt
        int currentCryptoKey = 1064485534; // Ur Crypto Key
        int hiddenValue = 1064485865; // Ur hidden Value
        Console.WriteLine(Decrypt(hiddenValue, currentCryptoKey));

// Encrypt
        int moneyUWant = 99999999; // How much money u want
        Console.WriteLine(Decrypt(moneyUWant, currentCryptoKey));
    }
}
And edit the variables "currentCryptoKey" and "hiddenValue" to the ones in your MoneyValue from ur Save File.
Run it and copy the number on the bottom into the "hiddenValue" field in ur Save file. :)
OMG,Thank you for help!!!!

Reactions: Henry1887

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Help. I'm trying to decrypt Fallen Shinobi from Unity. The save file type says, 'File', not es3 or anything. How can I decrypt that? The password for it is 'maronviet'.
U can just follow the tutorial normally, this save file is just named without the ".es3" but it will still work on

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The .es3 save data on this game, Inari seems to be just for the options. (I can open these files just fine on a Notepad)

The SaveDir directory located in the root of the game have .json files but the contents itself are encrypted. How do I edit the values in here then? (I can open the .json files just fine on a Notepad but the entire contents is encrypted)

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
The .es3 save data on this game, Inari seems to be just for the options. (I can open these files just fine on a Notepad)

The SaveDir directory located in the root of the game have .json files but the contents itself are encrypted. How do I edit the values in here then? (I can open the .json files just fine on a Notepad but the entire contents is encrypted)
I'll look into it when I have time

129tony

Sep 22, 2022

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
hello i cant open the
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending...er-v-2023-07-yakumo-milk.113025/post-12596388

it say's

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 350, in <module>
File "main.py", line 96, in __init__
File "encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 19: character maps to <undefined>
That game doesnt use EasySave3, it uses a combination of base64 and rijndael encryption.
And the error u got is a thing i forgot to handle while writing the installer.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020

That game uses base64 and rijndael encryption, here i have written a program that can decrypt and encrypt your save file:
Just drop the save file besides my program and rename it to "save.json", then run the program and either decrypt or encrypt the file.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That game uses base64 and rijndael encryption, here i have written a program that can decrypt and encrypt your save file:
Just drop the save file besides my program and rename it to "save.json", then run the program and either decrypt or encrypt the file.
Thank you for this!

Zetzu27

Jan 29, 2022
Hello, in this thread i will guide you through the steps on how to edit your .es3 Save File.

Disclaimer: I am only gathering my knowledge here i know and i am no expert in this area.
If u notice any mistakes in my tutorial please do let me know!

is a tool in unity to save and load data and is used in many games even today.
Most of the time these save files are encrypted(AES) so you cannot directly tamper with these save files.

CHECK IF THE SAVE FILE IS ACTUALLY ENCRYPTED!
If not then you can skip everything and just edit your save file with notepad. The Save File is in a json Format.

If BepInEx(or Melonloader) cant be installed onto the game then my methods of obtaining the decryption key will not work for you (You may need to look around for a version that works for your game especially if its newer). I have left some keys i already know in this post.

First you gotta locate the save files, they are somewhere in your appdata(or in your Game_Data folder in some cases) folder. Also make sure the file extension is .es3.
Now we need to find out the password to decrypt this save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good now you should have your Decryption password and you can follow the next step.

Give this man some love for making the !
Hi, I tried everything on this tutorial to get the password for NTR Legend and everything failed, can you help me??

Sheol

Feb 10, 2019
Um, anyone can find the password of this game?

suwupra

Feb 24, 2024
im playing Night-runners prologue. i feel like i'm soooo close to getting the password but I just can't get UnityExplorer to open upon loading the game ugh. I have it within BepInEx. help please

sh4ad0ws

Jan 28, 2023
im playing Night-runners prologue. i feel like i'm soooo close to getting the password but I just can't get UnityExplorer to open upon loading the game ugh. I have it within BepInEx. help please
I was wanting to do it with that game aswell, I had gotten it to work with melon loader, the password is
15IiJlm7~W