• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How to edit/decrypt EasySave 3(.es3) Save Files

colinpyy

Sep 24, 2021
I got the password 'CYW0TLdJAGV7E3Hvh12f' of 廃トレーダーはサキュちゃんを救う by using dnspy, but the decrypted txt file is still garbled.
Oops, sorry, i forgot the GZip compression.

Last edited:

Lebbernaut

Apr 18, 2017
Yeah, it seems like the normal notepad of windows do something weird to the encrypted file making it pure Japanese for some reason and if you use it to replace the save file it doesn't work.

Maybe a little edit for the main post to recommend using notepad++ to edit the files so people don't start asking every 2 days about not working :LOL:

Basedintheeast

Oct 27, 2019
You can also use es3. lol website to decrypt the save file, you need to know the decryption password for the game in order to decrypt it tho. once you upload your save you can download the decrypt version and edit it in VSC or text reader. After you've finished editing you can reupload the file to get it encrypted again. Hopes this helps!

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
You can also use es3. lol website to decrypt the save file, you need to know the decryption password for the game in order to decrypt it tho. once you upload your save you can download the decrypt version and edit it in VSC or text reader. After you've finished editing you can reupload the file to get it encrypted again. Hopes this helps!
ik my post links to es3.lol

Reactions: Basedintheeast

alextusinean

Aug 20, 2023
Hey, first off thank you for making this tool!

Do you have an easier method than mine to get the decryption key of any game?
I have an idea, but I need resources.assets files of games that use ES3. Would you mind sharing some? (I saw you have the key for those two games)

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
This is for the Dojo NTR Game:
The other one i couldnt find a resources.assets,the data folder looks like this:
Bild_2023-08-21_205537016.png
If u mean the sharedassets here they are:

Mar 27, 2020
tried not working using both methods manual or automatic the console screen gives me error on the save decypher plugin and tried too unity explorer and error too cant see the unity explorer screen to get the password...

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
tried not working using both methods manual or automatic the console screen gives me error on the save decypher plugin and tried too unity explorer and error too cant see the unity explorer screen to get the password...
Is your game Mono or IL2CPP? What game are you trying it on? What error do you get?