Unreal Engine How I Became a Slut [v0.5] [Lisatoo]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Root228

May 4, 2017
Quite an interesting idea, but I certainly will not check it. I think we need to wait a few releases and then it will be possible to play.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
yeah, I tried it already now, it's just buggy mess and any one misclick or you press esc too much ... BUGED! a ton of bug that you might call it bug simulator as well.
Then maybe the game should have a "bestiality" TAG? :LOL:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Can you even have sex with clients or is it all just a bunch of bizarre online chat and webcam

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
yeah, I tried it already now, it's just buggy mess and any one misclick or you press esc too much ... BUGED! a ton of bug that you might call it bug simulator as well.
anyway, obviously there's not much to it, the sex animation is a mess too, the mechanic, the fact there's not a single explanation on what to do.
I manage to get the character pregnant (I guess?) but only indicate to visit doctor (to get an abortion) with no visual changes or whatsoever

I vote for pregnancy tag removal until actual pregnancy is in the game.

EDIT: Kudos for trying to made a game but please, make it presentable before publishing it
How do you have sex with clients? All I can find is online chat and webcam. I can't talk to any of the guys.

Reactions: SBT01

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
the idea of the game sounds great but what I have seen so far is rather ugh.

What the hell is going on with that building it looks like it's several LODs down. which Unreal engine version is this 3.
making this the first image people see is not a good idea.

also has anyone looked at the pareon this is the first post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so my guess is Dev was too ugly to even become E-girl so she became a game dev instead.:rolleyes:
or its an autobiography in video game form.

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
its buggy cannot press escape and save the game. changing clothes screen is forever there. would love to see progress in this game

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
This game will find a new way to broken everything every time it restarts. A regular template in Unreal Engine with ray tracing will work more smoothly :cautious:

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to save in this game? And does anyone know how to get sex content here?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for the share.
So far looks good....but could you please do something about her hands...looks like the girl broke her wrists or smt
View attachment 2630548 View attachment 2630546

Good luck with the game :giggle:
she is a cowboy-girl who shoots from the hip like in the Westerns =) that's why she has to keep her hand ready. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have a holster on her hip or a revolver, as long as she keeps her reflexes up. That's why she holds her hands like that.
You have to understand! =)

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Seems to have potential, if the game is anything like Karryns Prison and The Fixer it would be good, Tomie Wants to Get Married should also be looked as inspiration

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Well you can tolerate many bugs in games but when you softlock when buying a new computer screen made me rage quit lmao.

P.S. And I couldn't leave the doctor, button does nothing.
P.P.S. Hitting Esc while in pause menu makes this menu permanent.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes