• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - How I Became a Slut [v0.5] [Lisatoo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

I wanted to write a review later, but while playing the game (trying) I could not leave my opinion about the game
    1) Graphics - it is below average. There are settings but they do not work. The processor is really almost 100% loaded, although the same wild life or silicone lust is loaded at 70 and about 60 degrees. Then I thought everything would burn down and I would have to put out my laptop. The game needs urgent optimization and normal settings for PCs or laptops that are not very powerful. Not all people have thousands or millions of dollars for powerful PCs or laptops.
    2) The plot is not there yet or it is raw, which I did not notice
    3) The mechanics of the game is terrible and the worst thing is bugs and lags almost every 2 minutes.
    4) Interface is bad
    5) Bottom line - yes, this game is still very raw, but why release the game, the product to the public if it has a lot of errors. The developers themselves at least play it, test it? or just made a game or update and are waiting for money on patreon
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This review is for v.0.5

I admittedly can't write a comprehensive review of content here because the first time I launched the game it nearly crashed my $5k computer without loading anything more than a perma-black screen, and then the second attempt actually loaded the game, but it proceeded to use almost 100% of my CPU and took several minutes to load.

Once I got to the main menu, I was immediately underwhelmed yet overwhelmed at the same time.
    This is because all that made up the main menu was a blindingly pink screen with a few buttons.
    The settings menu is useless as you cannot turn down the graphics settings, nor can you change the screen/resolution size (there are buttons to change from full screen to borderless, to windowed, but they don't do anything).

Moving on to the actual gameplay, you are dropped into a darkly lit apartment and immediately a big ole letter is slapped in front of the screen with no instructions on how to get rid of it.
    Hitting ESC brings up the blindingly pink menu again, and then going back into the game leaves the letter in the middle of the screen with no way to remove it.

As is, I cannot give this a rating higher than the minimum as it is currently in a completely unplayable state.