Unreal Engine How I Became a Slut [v0.5] [Lisatoo]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Usually I give some slack, single dev and all but my god even the buttons on the main screen aren't aligned. Pressing escape again and you have to restart the game. Motion blur, there is a mirror on the main room but no reflection.

I don't know what the background is of the dev, but maybe start with something smaller.
In this case, I think it's completely fair to be a bit hard on the dev. Experienced or not there's a completely obvious lack of any QA checking, at an initial glance to me honestly it feels like it was just thrown together, not checked whatever anything works and uploaded.

Dev in case you read this my personal recommendation would be that the general concept of the game will find people interested, however, first start by looking at what issues people have, fix them and then play the game yourself and do some QA(Quality Assurance) testing and make sure things are working as intended. Only afterwards start adding in new stuff and please remember to continue doing QA as you add things it will save you a lot of time later on, especially make sure to do so before releasing something to the public because in the current state, people will just be turned away.

In time maybe consider slightly improving the UI, especially the colouring, take the main menu as an example you used "purple" as the background colour which will naturally draw the players sight away from the buttons which should be emphasized. Try using more neutral colours and only use bright colours to put emphasis on the important stuff.

Sorry pandabweer for the long comment considering most of it wasn't even responding to the quote.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Damn! So "unrealistic" using "Unreal Engine" I'm on mac.. I have no way to play this...
is the dev able to create a mac version?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Damn! So "unrealistic" using "Unreal Engine" I'm on mac.. I have no way to play this...
is the dev able to create a mac version?
Welcome to Apple … in order to male anything for Mac or IPhone/iPad one first needs a Mac so ya … they can if they have an Mac that’s able to run UE

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Welcome to Apple … in order to male anything for Mac or IPhone/iPad one first needs a Mac so ya … they can if they have an Mac that’s able to run UE
thanks I know that
There are just a few unreal engine games for mac here and my mac is able to run UE
but unfortunately... there isn't a mac player and I have noticed that Unreal Engine games that comes without a mac version and here we are at 0.5 updates they will never have a Mac version...
instead for RenPy Engine and RPGM is very easy to find a player for mac even the dev does not have a mac.

do you know a player or a converter?

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
thanks I know that
There are just a few unreal engine games for mac here and my mac is able to run UE
but unfortunately... there isn't a mac player and I have noticed that Unreal Engine games that comes without a mac version and here we are at 0.5 updates they will never have a Mac version...
instead for RenPy Engine and RPGM is very easy to find a player for mac even the dev does not have a mac.

do you know a player or a converter?
Sadly nothing convenient, only way I can think of is running a Windows virtual machine maybe ...
I do wonder though if it's possible to package it for Mac by running osx on a virtual machine and get by without having to spend stupid levels of money on a mac haha.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
I understand that this is still an early version of the game. It is full of bugs and problems but this game is not yet playable. Reviews are still too early and not necessary for this game. Let's wait for 2-3 updates and a patch, then we can talk about problems in the game

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
I looked at the preview images, laughed...and then promptly ignored the thread.

You can tell this game is a dumpster fire just from the pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
Crap. No instructions on keys. Just a bunch of clone walking in one diraection. What is the purpose of this again?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes