Housewife - Incest / Straight Shota game

Aug 29, 2017
Ok, so I wrote in another thread how the games of this person remind me of the old mysterful stuff... but now I'm quite sure it actually is Myster. :D
The pool setting and some of the scenes at the end of the game are straight out of "The Long Vacation" if someone remembers that game.

But thats only a good thing, since I always had an affection for Mysters work and this is probably one of his best so far. I wish there were more scenes with the sister, but of course the mom should be the main focus. (y)
Sorry for the necro, just wanted to thanks you, I was trying to find and remember the name of this developer and his works. Funny thing is, I was thinking that this "Retsym" guy games made me think of the old games of this mysterious developer so I searched a bit, found this thread and your message and then boom you write his name and the name of one of his old games, making me remembering and I am " but of course, Retsym = Myster !". So yeah, case solved, thanks.
And Myster, love your old games or at least what I remember of it, didn't try the new one still but I'm sure they are nice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DudeDiabolos

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Hello, can anyone sent here link for download free version of this game? From itch.io some games i cant download, thats why i ask