Housewife - Incest / Straight Shota game

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
If it's anything like that one other dudes games, then we have things to look forward too.

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
for those interested in other languages a copy/paste of my comments :

Hello retsymthenam, thank you very much for letting us discover your games, I really appreciated Housewife and I wanted to know if you are working on other projects or if you will improve the 2 existing games (where there is still room for several quest suites) .
ps: sorry if I have mistakes in my message, I'm French (I use google trad, also if you work on projects, if possible try to incorporate translator mods (even if the translation is not not great) its attract more audience.

thank you hoping for good news soon

to answer myself, I found a mod to translate into all languages, but no perfect translation (google translate) which is compatible with your games with just a small simple modification of AutoTranslator/Config.
just install "ReiPatcher" and modify AutoTranslator/Config
mod:

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
so i'm a bit confused, how do i get the "know that jacquline needs a partner" thing? when chatting to her in her bedroom it says its a requirement but no clue how to get it, or is this in the paid version?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Ok, so I wrote in another thread how the games of this person remind me of the old mysterful stuff... but now I'm quite sure it actually is Myster. :D
The pool setting and some of the scenes at the end of the game are straight out of "The Long Vacation" if someone remembers that game.

But thats only a good thing, since I always had an affection for Mysters work and this is probably one of his best so far. I wish there were more scenes with the sister, but of course the mom should be the main focus. (y)

Reactions: The secret worms
Aug 8, 2018
Ok, so I wrote in another thread how the games of this person remind me of the old mysterful stuff... but now I'm quite sure it actually is Myster. :D
The pool setting and some of the scenes at the end of the game are straight out of "The Long Vacation" if someone remembers that game.

But thats only a good thing, since I always had an affection for Mysters work and this is probably one of his best so far. I wish there were more scenes with the sister, but of course the mom should be the main focus. (y)
any links to his old games where he went by the "myster" moniker?

Neneily

Dec 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a question, I have been trying to play housewife but I can't save, does anyone know how to save the games? Reading comments I have seen that it is only possible in the full version, does anyone have the full version where you can save games? Or does anyone know how to modify the game files to be able to see the scenes? I have wanted to see them for months and I still haven't been able to see any, if someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Neneily

Dec 17, 2023
Hello, does anyone know how I can watch the scene with Tom and the sister, I'm a little lost, what do I need to do?