Housewife - Incest / Straight Shota game

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
Hello ! I'm Restym! I wanted to let you know about a project I've been working on for some time
Housewife!

The game, Housewife is a visual novel / management-simulation adult game about Anna, a female protagonist, and her life of chores and boredom!
In it, you will help Anna fight the house chores, her inner-self, and the other problems that haunt her and her family members! Help her (or force her) to change her mind about different subjects and develop as a human, alongside maintaining and progressing different relationships. This is a short game that forks into multiple paths, you are not expected to experience it fully by the end of the game, but only the path that you have chosen to take in this specific, life-changing, month.
It's a short and light-hearted game, with a lot of sexual content, and hopefully, long & worthwhile build-ups.

Avoid ,
and maybe check it out here:

or play the full game here:

I wanted to know what you think about it, what you would like to see in future / similar games ?
and am here and available to answer any questions on a daily basis. (Hopefully!)

Have a good one!

Last edited:

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
I understood how to play, but is there an approximate guide?(how to get scenes)The limited number of days makes it very difficult

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
I understood how to play, but is there an approximate guide?(how to get scenes)The limited number of days makes it very difficult
Focus on a specific path you would want to complete, there are multiple paths leading to different sex scenes with different characters, and they usually require different things.

Note that you can play saves from the free version in the full version, so, feel free to play as long as you wish on the free version, and if you find the scene worthwhile, maybe then buy the full one.

Read the horoscope in your phone, it should hint vaguely on what you should do / happen with each character.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You should really consider a different shader for the hair

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Noted and appreciated! Strange that I never noticed that part, but a sun-reflecting hair?
Yeah, example:

(This one is an outdated plugin actually, but it shows how hair connecting to the face should look, as opposed as to your screenshots).
Any hair shader will have at least that much, including reflections and so on.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
What's with all those weird filters/blurs on the images?

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
Thank you for all of the responses and recommendations, this is much appreciated!

As for the blurs, they are to hide spoilers, the renders are not from sexvilla.

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for all of the responses and recommendations, this is much appreciated!

As for the blurs, they are to hide spoilers, the renders are not from sexvilla.
I would like to see more developed situations so that there are more scenes in different places with one character(for example, the boss has meetings at his home or sex at work)

Retsym

Mar 2, 2022
do you have a patreon or subscribe star?! i would totally sub to for your content
No but you can follow me on itch.io / purchase the full version of the game!

I would like to see more developed situations so that there are more scenes in different places with one character(for example, the boss has meetings at his home or sex at work)
Good ideas! I assume the con I can find is that the second time is much less dramatic than the first!

dasophokle

Nov 1, 2020
How many different paths are there ?
Does the selfie mechanic / calls / messages unlock anything ?
Playing the game it just felt like it was an unfinished game mechanic

aork0913

Jul 8, 2017
How many different paths are there ?
Does the selfie mechanic / calls / messages unlock anything ?
Playing the game it just felt like it was an unfinished game mechanic
The selfie mechanic doesn't seem to affect anything, just the thoughts and things you have unlocked.