SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to get into madison's phone in .56, or the safe? all I can do is Katherine path and nude dancing. probably could do more if I gave Madison her phone, but just checking first.
You can get into her phone and the safe. Getting into the phone requires you to tell Ashley that you can see the resemblance between her and Madison (and take the relationship hit), then give her Madison's phone. Getting into the safe is the same as before - get the paper and pencil and use them on the book in the master bedroom.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You can get into her phone and the safe. Getting into the phone requires you to tell Ashley that you can see the resemblance between her and Madison (and take the relationship hit), then give her Madison's phone. Getting into the safe is the same as before - get the paper and pencil and use them on the book in the master bedroom.
Is the safe glitched, I locked the bedroom door, no one inside, open the safe and attempt to take the diary. Madison asks what I'm doing and states she's going to get Frank....She's downstairs and no where in sight. What went wrong?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is the safe glitched, I locked the bedroom door, no one inside, open the safe and attempt to take the diary. Madison asks what I'm doing and states she's going to get Frank....She's downstairs and no where in sight. What went wrong?
I had a few line of sight issues like that in the latest revision. One with the safe, one with the champagne. So maybe it's sound based, or a bug.

I tried that method also, but still couldn't get her to unlock the phone, so I maybe there is a trigger that I'm missing or that bugs out.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
the current story maker is for 5.7 so it does not have access to the missionary sex. it also is not saving right. it is saving to the wrong folder. sadness.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
a custom story that lets you have "sex" with all of the girls. (you have to tell them to go upstairs to the bedroom or it will bug out)

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
i've found a Walkthrough that might be ok.
i havent tried it and i dont know if it is everything, just sharing what that i have with you.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i expected better sex scenes ( only had one and was kinda disappointed ) gonna delete this and maybe try it at v2 :p

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
OP is updated to 0.5.7! If anyone has the changelog for this version, please post it!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Really a optional nudity censor for youtube/twitch ?!?! Now game info needs to be changed from

Censorship: no to Censorship: optional

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks!

Yeah, really hoping the dev doesn't shift focus towards the let's play people.
What i am affraid of that my beloved sexy games are going to be shit on this way by hipsters and other kiddies

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had to think.. why does he have to cater to the "twitch" and "youtube" weirdos by adding censors? It seems to be a complete waste of time. It's an adult game first and foremost. Then I realized that teens.. well.. they're already playing this game anyways. My guess is so he can gain a wider audience and get more people to get this game considering a teen will tell his parents.. look! A censored party game! Puhllleeeeezzeeee!!!!! Parent rolls eyes, sighs with resignation, hands over credit card and says "Get the censored version and you owe me (But I'll never call you on it)".
Can you imagine all the rabid youngsters on twitch and youtube foaming at the mouth about anything to do with party, alcohol, sex, boobs, and running around naked? I think that's why.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I had to think.. why does he have to cater to the "twitch" and "youtube" weirdos by adding censors? It seems to be a complete waste of time. It's an adult game first and foremost. Then I realized that teens.. well.. they're already playing this game anyways. My guess is so he can gain a wider audience and get more people to get this game considering a teen will tell his parents.. look! A censored party game! Puhllleeeeezzeeee!!!!! Parent rolls eyes, sighs with resignation, hands over credit card and says "Get the censored version and you owe me (But I'll never call you on it)".
Can you imagine all the rabid youngsters on twitch and youtube foaming at the mouth about anything to do with party, alcohol, sex, boobs, and running around naked? I think that's why.
A very quick and simple feature that allows for the game reaching a larger audience. That would likely be the only reason.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's quick and simple, that would not be a bad idea. I don't know programming much so I figured censoring 3D must be a pain in the ass to do.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes