Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, legitimately fuck this game.
Why does the stupid bitch need to walk around the house 4 fucking times before she tries the bedroom for cell reception once? I hate tedious bullshit like that.

Also, Katherine is a huge bitch.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Here's a walkthrough I made:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know if that is all the content for this version? I ask because I can't seem to be able to progress any others. Ashley doesn't prompt me about her sisters phone in this version, so I've been unable to unlock the phone. None of the other characters seem to have anything, except for getting the girl in the living room topless.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Do you know if that is all the content for this version? I ask because I can't seem to be able to progress any others. Ashley doesn't prompt me about her sisters phone in this version, so I've been unable to unlock the phone. None of the other characters seem to have anything, except for getting the girl in the living room topless.
AFAIK Katherine's path is the only one that's completed. I didn't try very hard with the others but I also couldn't get anything from Ashley about the phone. I know in an older version you could get a blowjob from Madison or Ashley but haven't tried in this one yet.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
AFAIK Katherine's path is the only one that's completed. I didn't try very hard with the others but I also couldn't get anything from Ashley about the phone. I know in an older version you could get a blowjob from Madison or Ashley but haven't tried in this one yet.
Yeah, seems that the dev has started revamping the characters one by one again.

D

Deleted member 7072

It took me like 5 seconds to find a walkthrough, are you all google impaired?
Then you can look at one of the numerous threads about how to fuck Katherine, the only thing not covered in this guide

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Then you can look at one of the numerous threads about how to fuck Katherine, the only thing not covered in this guide
I used it but some of it is outdated.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yeah that was the first one I found, but a lot has changed since then.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
must have been awhile, you can actually have sex with someone now. Might as well take a look.

seowliao

Sep 3, 2016
Is anyone else getting weird bugs like me? The chardonnay is missing in the laundry room closet and the merlot not being dropped after getting that one guy's ass kicked?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Is anyone else getting weird bugs like me? The chardonnay is missing in the laundry room closet and the merlot not being dropped after getting that one guy's ass kicked?
Did you load a save? Things can get weird if you don't restart before loading. The items might already be in your inventory if you did.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
the one in the laundry room is up, not down. and if u miss his ass getting kicked. it can bug the bottle.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Okay, legitimately fuck this game.
Why does the stupid bitch need to walk around the house 4 fucking times before she tries the bedroom for cell reception once? I hate tedious bullshit like that.

Also, Katherine is a huge bitch.
What i did is i pushed her in the downstairs bathroom and locked the door. Got interrupted a couple of times but still was able to get the pic. (I never used the cell phone jammer)

seowliao

Sep 3, 2016
Did you load a save? Things can get weird if you don't restart before loading. The items might already be in your inventory if you did.
I tried loading old saves, starting a new game and restarting multiple times and they just don't load. This happens on 0.5.xx versions. had no problems with the old 0.4 versions.
the one in the laundry room is up, not down. and if u miss his ass getting kicked. it can bug the bottle.
You mean the laundry room upstairs? Yeah it's not there at all. And for the ass kicking, I tried being there and not there at all. He just don't drop it.

your2

Feb 18, 2017
I tried loading old saves, starting a new game and restarting multiple times and they just don't load. This happens on 0.5.xx versions. had no problems with the old 0.4 versions.

You mean the laundry room upstairs? Yeah it's not there at all. And for the ass kicking, I tried being there and not there at all. He just don't drop it.
it's on a shelf lying flat

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
thet have now 0.57 beta. i saw in their patream page that there is a guide for vers 0.5XX so if someone has access i will be nice :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to get into madison's phone in .56, or the safe? all I can do is Katherine path and nude dancing. probably could do more if I gave Madison her phone, but just checking first.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes