• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
is there a way to reduce the requirements to play this game with less lag
It's odd, as last version I had loads of graphics lag on my GTX1080, which shouldn't happen. With version 0.6 I had completely smooth gameplay. I figure that the slowdown must be a bug in the game, rather than the hardware.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
It's odd, as last version I had loads of graphics lag on my GTX1080, which shouldn't happen. With version 0.6 I had completely smooth gameplay. I figure that the slowdown must be a bug in the game, rather than the hardware.
it has always lagged for me even before the major change lol trying to play on a crappy system

bli02

Dec 27, 2016
its in the safe upstairs in the bedroom closet. you have to use a pencil and paper from the other rooms upstairs on the book in front of the mirror in the bedroom, this gives you the code to open the safe

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017

• General Bug Fixes
  • Code optimizations
  • Fixed a bunch of typos in dialogue
  • Fixed some story continuity errors
  • Revamped sex system to allow for easier expansion in the future
  • Revamped and fine-tuned all sex code
  • Added Doggie Style sex
  • Added female masturbation
  • Added ability for all characters to perform sex acts
  • Fixed floating pillows issue
  • Fixed an issue where Patrick would get his wine back after you had given it to Frank or Stephanie
  • Made it so the kettle cannot be knocked over
  • Finished Rachael’s dare game
  • Finished Rachael Ending 1

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
If you wanna know how to finish rachael quest :

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
anyone else having issues with the story creator not saving to the right place? i got it to work once. and it has not worked since. i scoured their forums, they just give round about answers.
i have unity 5.5 and 5.6. i have all versions of house party from 3.0 to 6.1. with the correct story players. i can get the hypno house and other ones to work. but it isn't saving and recognizing the save files, even though i am making sure those files are in the correct spot(s).

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes