• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deshawn

Jul 2, 2017
are there any walkthrough about this game?
im stuck @Good girls gone ba quest and training day. Dunno wat to do..

Btw when i talk to vickie about i made nrw friends.. I dont have any option besides nobody likes me

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
This game i some shi.t srsly.
DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME
res: 1024:768, graph: simple and i have about 20 fps in this game xdddddddddddd
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This graphic is tragic, everything is tragic, someone explain to me, wtf is this game, some amazing graphic in it or ?????

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a specific way to play this game, I got the walkthrough or guide for v.6.1

But it feels like I do it wrong, are you suppose to side with one or both of sisters in one playthrough or do I have to choose?
I got the hostess up to the bedroom and blackmailed her to strip, but it feels like that is gonna close it off with her sister.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Is there a specific way to play this game, I got the walkthrough or guide for v.6.1

But it feels like I do it wrong, are you suppose to side with one or both of sisters in one playthrough or do I have to choose?
I got the hostess up to the bedroom and blackmailed her to strip, but it feels like that is gonna close it off with her sister.
Might require several playthroughs unless Vickie can do what she says. I am trying the Vickie route now. If you want to skip all the crap though, can always use the hypno party story from the game forum (and attached)...but not updated with latest characters/voices at the moment.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Might require several playthroughs unless Vickie can do what she says. I am trying the Vickie route now. If you want to skip all the crap though, can always use the hypno party story from the game forum (and attached)...but not updated with latest characters/voices at the moment.
the October 13th post (page 5) includes all girls although you have to use commands to spawn Vickie

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hey... I'm in the questi with vickie Vixen, but, I need to drink one more bottle of alcool, and couldn't find one last... how can I use the console and add some alcool to me ?

Reactions: CssMG404

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
my computer has a bit of trouble running the game would windows 32 or 64 run better? (my computer is 64)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
my computer has a bit of trouble running the game would windows 32 or 64 run better? (my computer is 64)
I guess you're referring to Windows, because there are builds for both variants. If your Windows OS is 64 bits, use the native 64 bits build, should run fine.
Sometimes a 32 bits variant does run smooth though, even through the translation layer of Windows. I always try 32 bits first, they are usually less resource hungry (a bit). What specific difficulties do you have with which version??

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Last edited:

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Please try if this advice in post helps, and report back if it helped to exchange the story data files. If not you may need to use the 64 bits variant for the moment. :/

Thanks to @95toLife for the tip.
i dont have those files i just have house party.exe and house party data

tk0995

Oct 6, 2017
House Party v0.7.5 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

and maybe once party will be held also in the office.
Can't get passed Vickie's story, only get to "no body likes me"
After talking to derek, I can't get frank to fight him

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes