Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is the game worth trying? and the scenes are uncensored then? I'm really curious
You get to see some videos from YT and Twitch, to give you a first impression. Of course there it is only censored content, because prudish. If you just gonna slay the party guests with a chainsaw, nobody would give a ...fought if blood is spilled everywhere. But if a creator dares to show an uncovered nipple, omg hystery! XD

Models are quite okay, you got some quests (of them a bunch is actually funny). There is a possibility to create your own adventure now, which is a plus (sorta modding), but still has to be honed more. Pathfinding isn't world class to me, chars colliding with interior and stuff. But this is usual for such a game I think, if you look around you always find some flaws. Game is still under development so things are changing in the future too, you only play a 'snapshot' of what is up to date atm.

It's more of a free-roam, 'party crasher' FP adventure that has potential, with some good mods / extra stories it can be a hell of a fun I'd say. I'd give it a try if you did not play it before. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There should be a patch for this. You need to start first to see if it is already applied. Pretty sure if not, someone will find the solution asap. ;)
isnt the solution to simply crete an txt file and named it "no censor" or something simple like that ? well, it was easy like that before, if i remember good

edit: yup .. here

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
isnt the solution to simply crete an txt file and named it "no censor"...
Could be, played the last without censor and paused for now. May check this with next playtest, can you link me to a post where it is described??

Edit: seen you did already, tyvm. :) Should be mentioned in the OP too I guess.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Could be, played the last without censor and paused. May check this with next playtest, can you link me to a post where it is described??
its the link i posted :p

but manually its this :

""" Alternatively, if you don’t want to download the patch, all you need to do is navigate to the following folder, or create it if it does not exist:

Documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship/

Inside the folder, create a new text file, and call it “FuckCensorship.txt”.

That’s it! You’re done! Enjoy! ""

Reactions: a1fox3

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
win64 Mega link is dead btw ( just saying :p )

edit: only workupload is still alve

d1ftk1d

Sep 26, 2017
its the link i posted :p

but manually its this :

""" Alternatively, if you don’t want to download the patch, all you need to do is navigate to the following folder, or create it if it does not exist:

Documents/Eek/House Party/Mods/Censorship/

Inside the folder, create a new text file, and call it “FuckCensorship.txt”.

That’s it! You’re done! Enjoy! ""

well you mean this file !

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Anybody else tried playing in linux?

I cannot drag/move items, everything else seems to work fine. (ubuntu, gnome)

Booted windows for the game and it works.

d1ftk1d

Sep 26, 2017
All versions that I post are from Patreon, so it uncensored by default, but with censorship on\off option.
Steam Uncensor Patch is ONLY for Steam version and no needed for Patreon version.
still can getting a bj from madison in patreon version ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got some recommended mods for it?
no. all 7.3 mods are compatible, but the new added characters are not inclued yet.
need to wait for an update of the modding tool before expecting something fully compatible with 7.4 and up

edit my shitty english lol.. all mods compatible with previous version 6.XX are compatible with 7.3 or 7.4 , but new added characters are not inclued on mods, it need update the tool for inclued new characters

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84
Oct 15, 2016
That is happenning, when you team up with microsoft. Your linux build will not work, your windows build won't work on wine. I rarely try to download anything made with unity3d.

Linux build gives this:

House Party 0.7.5-Linux$ ./HouseParty.x86
Debug info from gdb:

Could not attach to process. If your uid matches the uid of the target
process, check the setting of /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope, or try
again as the root user.

House Party 0.7.5-Linux$ ./HouseParty.x86_64
PlayerInitEngineNoGraphics settings: Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.
Failed to initialize player

Reactions: Cirro84 and fsck

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hey I tried to play this game and my laptop keeps overheating only to this game. Any suggestions? And is there a walkthrough

LT

May 16, 2017
Hey I tried to play this game and my laptop keeps overheating only to this game. Any suggestions? And is there a walkthrough
I think you should wait for the full walkthrough. Where are you in the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The video device in your laptop in not good for this game, turn down all settings down to the lowest and see what happens but if it keeps overheating then get a better computer to play it on.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes