Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Apparently there's finally sex in the game.

From the dev:
House Party 0.5.6 has officially been released to beta testers. This version includes Katherine's full story as well as a lot of game updates and missionary sex.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Apparently there's finally sex in the game.

From the dev:
House Party 0.5.6 has officially been released to beta testers. This version includes Katherine's full story as well as a lot of game updates and missionary sex.

My god, only took them a year. Might finally download this again.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
this is sooo epic. 5 crashes back to back on 5.4. damn.... i even have everything turned off in game and playing a super small scale.

so back to 4.2 LOL

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
this is sooo epic. 5 crashes back to back on 5.4. damn.... i even have everything turned off in game and playing a super small scale.

so back to 4.2 LOL
Not a single crash for me. It's likely related to your drivers or hardware.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
Whats your GFX card? Also did you start a new game?
things i check. make sure system is up to date. always start a new game. make sure nothing else is playing in backround.

crashes 100% at the fire place. lowest settings default windowed size. amazing.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
What I want is a proper walkthrough, instead of having to search for scraps of information from various forum posts for versions of the game that work differently. :/
I speak for myself and the people that like this post, that I vote that you make that walkthrough. As you already have gotten all the scraps of information from various posts.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Does any of you guys know with who and how we can do the first sex scene of the game ? i tried ashley but only bj so far

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I speak for myself and the people that like this post, that I vote that you make that walkthrough. As you already have gotten all the scraps of information from various posts.
I vote that I should never be trusted with such a thing, because I suck at working this stuff out on my own, which is why I wanted a walkthrough in the first place :)

fdogal

Aug 8, 2016
How to photograph topless katherine?
If i remember correctly the camera is in the walk in closet in the master bedroom and the sd card for it is in the 2nd floor office on the desk with the laptop. in order to get her alone you need to get the cell phone jammer from the garage. Turn it on in your inventory and follow her around until she is in a room alone, then turn it off so she stays in that room and then you should be able to talk about taking the naked pictures for frank. As a side note at the end of her quest line you will need the key to the master bedroom and its on top of the fireplace, took me forever to find that.

Reactions: 3xpurt and moyrd
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes