muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's odd. He's going to have an option to turn that off in the next update.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Is there any way to remove the ambient occlusion effect from the game, maybe with some external editor? My PC is a toaster and from last update the game is slow as fuck for me.
I had a look in my Nvidia configuration panel and there is an option to turn off Ambient Occlusion globally

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: muttdoggy

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Anyone got 4.3.0? Hoping it might fix some of the broken objectives.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone got 4.3.0? Hoping it might fix some of the broken objectives.
If this dude did fix some objectives then he broke the rest of em.... That is at least the trend I have been seeing with this dude xD

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If this dude did fix some objectives then he broke the rest of em.... That is at least the trend I have been seeing with this dude xD
Happens a lot, even in big companies, especially MMOs.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Oh I know I am just fuckin about.
It can be quite amusing, albeit annoying. Fix 1 thing, break 2 more. The earlier version of the game I tried actually worked better than the recent version in terms of completing objectives.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It can be quite amusing, albeit annoying. Fix 1 thing, break 2 more. The earlier version of the game I tried actually worked better than the recent version in terms of completing objectives.
This...

Also some of the chars I thought look 100x better.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The first house was easier to navigate and better to play, but the new version has a lot of AI implemented and the characters feel more natural, guess it's a trade-off, but for me it's fine this way.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The first house was easier to navigate and better to play, but the new version has a lot of AI implemented and the characters feel more natural, guess it's a trade-off, but for me it's fine this way.
Currently I feel the the area is just too small for that amount of AI movement. AI wandering is far too frequent and the zones they wander too large, so it causes too many problems. Limiting where each NPC wanders to, avoiding overlap of wandering AI would work better for player navigation and hopefully reduce NPCs freaking out. Then there is the annoying fight scene you can triggerl. As it's a pre-determined victor, it really needs to be limited to a single punch, to reduce the amount of craziness it causes with lost items, warping bodies and other bugs.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I love when they all try to go up the stairs same time you are trying to and it looks like a gaggle of monkeys trying to hump a football all while greased deers are trying to get busy...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I love when they all try to go up the stairs same time you are trying to and it looks like a gaggle of monkeys trying to hump a football all while greased deers are trying to get busy...
All while your dick is hanging out..

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
mod for v0.4.2.1
as moder say (dont know his name, just found this on web): it's not a good mod it's just something to undress, see some pose and enjoy a little bit and see what the game allows us to do.

extract folder to: Documents/Eek/HouseParty/Mods/Stories
or create those folders if not have
start game and select story mod Clipboard02.jpg
in game talk with girls and command yr the master :)

Clipboard03.jpg

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
as moder say (dont know his name, just found this on web): it's not a good mod it's just something to undress, see some pose and enjoy a little bit and see what the game allows us to do.

extract folder to: Documents/Eek/HouseParty/Mods/Stories
or create those folders if not have
start game and select story mod View attachment 2408
in game talk with girls and command yr the master :)

View attachment 2409
So I fucked around with this mod and so some LOL shit to note when you strip the chicks everyone in the party starts to freak out and lose their minds...

No sex animations so when you say blow me they just get on their knees and awkwardly look at you it's sorta creepy >>

Same with getting laid..

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Actually the blow me action did work for me, remember to have your dick out so it works. (P on the keyboard)

Just, for the love of god, DON'T use it when the girls are sitting on a chair, some distance away from you, the game will try very hard to get the blowjob done, and that shit will give you silent hill flashbacks.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes