VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
No Eric in my version of story. :cool:
So ive played BB and i wanna say im dissapointed in the change of renders for Ann as to me she was and still is the most sexiest milf ive ever seen in all the games ive seen on f95 'hands down' but its your game remake so thats your choice.

And second... i see your not having a 'Eric' witch is upsetting...
My reasoning behind this not having an Eric being bad is because even tho i ABSOLUTLY hated him i understood why he was a strong influence in the beginning of BB in the first place..

Eric was the thorn in Max's side that he needed, in order for max to become a man and take charge and protect his family, Eric was the perfect motivator for change in max from a boy into a man.

In life we all have hopes and hopes and dreams but rarely achieve them, A motivator such as a dream or goal should be a great motivator in all people, but the truth is that hopes and dreams are distant goals.
On the other hand an immediate threat motivator like Eric threatning max's hopes and dreams for members of his family was essentual in the development of max into a man.

It's like a person sitting in a chair dreaming of what he or she wonts in there future is not as important than lets say a stray angry dog that gets into your yard and lunges at you with sharp dirty teeth and foam cumming from his mouth, gaurinteed as soon as u see that dog your gonna be out of that chair and running jumping fences as fast as you can before your mind can even processes the words 'Holy fuckin shit'. And Eric was that perfect motivator that max needed and also served to focus max's mind on his own goals and future.

On a side note i cant rap my head around why Eric needed to have to be at war with max and get the information about alcohol and Alices weakness for it in order to be able to fuck her 'cos we all know that happens once max sacrifices that information to Eric'.

Eric was smart in the way he was going about his plans to fuck Max's family, yet so dumb that he cant even remember that at dinner when first meeting Max Alice talks about going clubbing, and what do girls clubbing have in common 'Alchol'

Alice goes out clubbing every week and comes home drunk. To me Eric fucking Alice was a sure thing for eric 'without' the need of max's help, giving her gifts, his nero massages and the fact that he should have already known Alice was a gold digger that likes to drink and go clubbing.

To me Alice was the sacrifice that Max needed to expose Eric and get rid of him

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
looks great, there are many BB clones, but they are either badly renderd or use fan art of wich some is wery good and a lot is bad. Your style looks very good so I am defenetly giving it a go.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I will try.
It's a pity the big brother was abandoned.
So let's see what will happen in this game.

May 30, 2017
Are you sure you understand the meaning of the word "patron" right?

It doesn't mean "buyer", it doesn't mean "subscriber", it doesn't mean "payer" or "client".

It means patron.
Dictionary.com:
"Patron
noun
1. a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, especially a regular one, of a store, hotel, or the like."

Soooooooooo yeah, thanks for just proving my point.

Also labels are meaningless, what matters is the facts of the situation. There are plenty of organizations that are named to be the opposite of what they are. Anti-abortion and anti-vaccination groups, sellers of homeopathic medicine, and major industrial groups and lobbyists - just to name a few - all set up groups with labels that aren't accurate in order to trick people. Politicians name bills with names that are the opposite of what they do - like The Patriot Act which hugely infringes on personal freedom and liberty.

The fact of the situation is you are exchanging money for goods. People are your customers. You are selling access to content. That is a subscription payment model. That's literally what it is. Just because the site is named patreon doesn't mean that you aren't bound to honor your promise of goods and services to your customers.

Reactions: mpror
May 30, 2017
ha.......

another success to show how bad i am with english XD
Not your fault dude, he gave no indication he wasn't talking about you. You gave good advice, so did others, this dev doesn't seem to want to listen. I may not have enjoyed your game, but your patreon set up was top notch and super respectful of your audience. The dev would be wise to check your system out and to listen to you.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This first release was bad. Navigation sucks - needs indicators for where the characters are. Can't even get back to one of the location views without rolling back. Views change randomly - you see someone in the kitchen, but to see another view you have to go elsewhere and come back. Interaction sucks - needs a solid hints system to tell us what to do in each location. Nothing is clickable; nothing to do except advance time. I realise this is a demo, but so far there is no indication of how the future finished gameplay is going to work.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
It looks like fun and everyone whining about "oh another BB lookalike" try to make a better one then if you say that. I like the cartoony thing. He developer is trying something new with an already existing game but still it looks good. Keep up the good work mate. And dont let ppl get in to your head. Eventually ppl will like it.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Nothing sexual thing in 0.1? I can jerk off one time in bathroom, but nothing else sexual thing.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I think its better that you would state that this is a fan made, because dark silver may be offended that you`ve somewhat stolen his idea but for me, doing a continuation of the storyline wouldn't be a bad idea

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
So ive played BB and i wanna say im dissapointed in the change of renders for Ann as to me she was and still is the most sexiest milf ive ever seen in all the games ive seen on f95 'hands down' but its your game remake so thats your choice.

And second... i see your not having a 'Eric' witch is upsetting...
My reasoning behind this not having an Eric being bad is because even tho i ABSOLUTLY hated him i understood why he was a strong influence in the beginning of BB in the first place..

Eric was the thorn in Max's side that he needed, in order for max to become a man and take charge and protect his family, Eric was the perfect motivator for change in max from a boy into a man.

In life we all have hopes and hopes and dreams but rarely achieve them, A motivator such as a dream or goal should be a great motivator in all people, but the truth is that hopes and dreams are distant goals.
On the other hand an immediate threat motivator like Eric threatning max's hopes and dreams for members of his family was essentual in the development of max into a man.

It's like a person sitting in a chair dreaming of what he or she wonts in there future is not as important than lets say a stray angry dog that gets into your yard and lunges at you with sharp dirty teeth and foam cumming from his mouth, gaurinteed as soon as u see that dog your gonna be out of that chair and running jumping fences as fast as you can before your mind can even processes the words 'Holy fuckin shit'. And Eric was that perfect motivator that max needed and also served to focus max's mind on his own goals and future.

On a side note i cant rap my head around why Eric needed to have to be at war with max and get the information about alcohol and Alices weakness for it in order to be able to fuck her 'cos we all know that happens once max sacrifices that information to Eric'.

Eric was smart in the way he was going about his plans to fuck Max's family, yet so dumb that he cant even remember that at dinner when first meeting Max Alice talks about going clubbing, and what do girls clubbing have in common 'Alchol'

Alice goes out clubbing every week and comes home drunk. To me Eric fucking Alice was a sure thing for eric 'without' the need of max's help, giving her gifts, his nero massages and the fact that he should have already known Alice was a gold digger that likes to drink and go clubbing.

To me Alice was the sacrifice that Max needed to expose Eric and get rid of him
My attention towards your comment was firm till Ann as the Sexiest MILF..when Erik's name poped out..I am like blahhhhhh!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If anyone's interested - I've had a Discord channel for a while now. There you can also ask questions, discuss and so on.

I also post in the channel status updates on game development, previews of my other artwork and more.

Everyone is welcome.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
HoP_Fashion_Show_01.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't manage to release the next version of my computer game "House of Pleasure" in time for the 20th of the month.

Hardly any spare time for the development and limited hardware were the reason again. Also I always have problems with localization texts.

But I think it's not so critical, because I don't have high level patrons who would have got this version first anyway. ;)

On the positive side is the following - I was able to create a lot of content in the meantime, andI have finished the action of the game so far that the player must make the first really important decision for the further actions (seduction branches).

The new version will be released in the next few days. In any case still in May. I still have to fix some bugs, translate some texts and some renders that I don't like to rebuild.

So - if you like the idea of the game and my artwork, you want to play the new version of the game in May, and you want to support the development of the game - don't hesitate and become my Hyper Supporter on Patreon.

But also patrons of all other levels are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed to them. Every buck of support helps me a lot.

Thanks and stay tuned!

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes