BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
300 players have added to their wishlists on in less than five days! Even Spartan king Leonidas is impressed! :cool::LOL: I bet many folks from F95 are among those glorious 300 heroes. Thank you all for such massive support of the game, it's very encouraging! (y)(y)(y)

View attachment 1427930
Have you got troubles with steam in regards your game content by any chance?

since they seem to be lowkey strict on incest and shota stuff

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Another milestone on has been reached - 500 wishlists in two weeks. :love:
It's possible thanks to all followers and supporters of the game! You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Thank you!(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Naughty girls from House of Maids wish you a very Happy Halloween! Mistress Linda in the red latex costume is using her submissive housemaids in any way she wants.
Have some kinky fun, and add the game to your wishlist on !

October 2021,HALLOWEEN promo2x.png

• Love
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Happy N7 Day to all Mass Effect fans! :love:
I'm a big fan of the ME game myself, it's such an amazing space opera. That's why I've made a fan art pic for your enjoyment. Sexy girls from my visual novel House of Maids and their Asari friend wish you all a very happy N7 Day!

N7_Day_small.png

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
When I launch the game (mac) the window is just black and I'm unable to interact with it at all. Does anyone have a fix for that?

Reactions: joryh

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
When I launch the game (mac) the window is just black and I'm unable to interact with it at all. Does anyone have a fix for that?
Got the same thing going on. But in Win10

-------
Apparently addressing this is a burning issue that warrants no replies to those affected. I was willing to write it off to my using an old vidcard that I keep as backup, since my, then current, vidcard died. But now I have a new one. Still black screen. So I'll give this game as much attn as this problem has had. None. Wishlist my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: imqwertywastaken

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Okay for those who tried to open the game but it shows only black screen:

It is likely (probably?) because of CORS.

Try starting a local webserver on the game's directory, say listening to port 9000.

Then open

The game should now start. At least, it no longer just show a black screen in my browser.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
THIS GAME NEEDS A RENPY REMAKE ASAP!! Man, I really liked the art style, the fetishes in the game and the way the story is written, but this engine is SO SLOW. I stopped playing in the first dream because I was angry, this engine is slow, buggy and doesn't have simple options like hiding the interface, and it has an obvious problem which is closing in ESC. Conclusion = Great game, but the poor quality of the engine is so terrible that it destroyed the game for me.

ps: This is constructive criticism, sorry if I offended you, my english is bad and I don't have a very good choice of words to express my feelings, sometimes it can cause a misunderstanding. I really liked the game, but this engine made the experience annoying for me, and that's all I avoid in lewd games.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Housemaid Vicky is doing her best to please the Player during the orgy scene in the game update v0.3.10.
The new release is on the way, stay tuned! ;)

Vicky_orgasm.png

• Love
Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Looking for a way to write a translation for the game, but I can't find a text file. Anyone an idea?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
The files are encrypted but here is a little tool you can use to decrypt them. ;)

Edit: The dialogues are stored in the json.js files.

https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...m-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/post-2603595

Great, I was able to open the files with it and edit some texts! I'm testing now if the translation is preserved in the game like this. The disadvantage is, if there is an update from the game comes you have to match everything on change. But no matter so you can play the game on another language. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cold_arctus

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
I didn't download the Windows version, I ignore what it looks like. If it has been exported as a big .exe, I guess you need to extract the files first, by using utilities such as Enigma VB Unpacker, Universal Extractor or arc_unpacker.

I suggest to play the game natively instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
./nw
./nw: error while loading shared libraries: libgconf-2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

fyi
v0.2.8 MAC
nwjs-v0.26.4-linux-x64.tar.gz

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
HOM teaser Twitter-Cover.jpg

❤ House of Maids is releasing on Steam!
❤ Play on August 30, 2023

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

The Steam game version has a lot to offer:
  • Rich story with unexpected plot twists
  • Branching dialogues
  • Multiple meaningful choices
  • Twelve sexy babes for romance and sex
  • Fetish and BDSM scenes
  • Seven game endings
  • CG gallery for unlocked art and secrets
  • Steam achievements
Big gratitude to all F95 folks for your love and support during the development cycle!
❤You are amazing!❤

HoM5.gif

Last edited:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 2860450

View attachment 2860472

The final game version has a lot to offer:
  • Rich story with unexpected plot twists
  • Branching dialogues
  • Multiple meaningful choices
  • Twelve sexy babes for romance and sex
  • Fetish and BDSM scenes
  • Seven game endings
  • CG gallery for unlocked art and secrets
  • Steam achievements
Big gratitude to all F95 folks for your love and support during the development cycle!
❤You are amazing!❤

View attachment 2860493
steam geoblocking (Germany) :(

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

Reddit1.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Xeron_Xr
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes