Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
Afterschool Tag released as a full game. It wasn't released as an "in-development" title. So you are just plain wrong here.
Also the way you write just makes it clear you are not even 18. I wish there was a ways to really filter out children from this site.
The dev for AfterSchool Tag released in development build of the game months before it was fully released. When the game was fully developed, it is released as full build. XaiK compared that in development build to this game, not the fully released one so it is a fair comparison.

Also, please read other people's reply carefully and fully understand what the reply means before jumping into conclusion that they're minor because that is very immature thing to do

Nydor

Nov 30, 2021
The dev for AfterSchool Tag released in development build of the game months before it was fully released. When the game was fully developed, it is released as full build. XaiK compared that in development build to this game, not the fully released one so it is a fair comparison.

Also, please read other people's reply carefully and fully understand what the reply means before jumping into conclusion that they're minor because that is very immature thing to do
It was a demo (there was a month before the demo's release and the full version's release), and not a supporter early access, like this one. I still think it's a very unfair comparison. Now you can make an argument, that you shouldn't release a game this early in development, but that is a different argument and I do have a different opinion on that. I wouldn't be that harsh that way.

And I stand by what I said, I don't like this whining style a lot of ppl use here on this board. If you are not a minor, I'm pretty sure you are capable of writing in a calm and composed way instead of being a spoiled child.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
It was a demo (there was a month before the demo's release and the full version's release), and not a supporter early access, like this one. I still think it's a very unfair comparison. Now you can make an argument, that you shouldn't release a game this early in development, but that is a different argument and I do have a different opinion on that. I wouldn't be that harsh that way.

And I stand by what I said, I don't like this whining style a lot of ppl use here on this board. If you are not a minor, I'm pretty sure you are capable of writing in a calm and composed way instead of being a spoiled child.

just in case... a supporter early access... it's not a bit like a demo? (= "demonstration") by any chance?

Nydor

Nov 30, 2021
just in case... a supporter early access... it's not a bit like a demo? (= "demonstration") by any chance?
A demo is a demonstration of a full game. An early-access is a demonstration of an in-development game.

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
A demo is a demonstration of a full game. An early-access is a demonstration of an in-development game.
That depends on the developer tho, some dev release their in development version of their game as demo and could have difference with it released version. Winter memories for example, it already has a demo version available in dlsite which is its early development version but the dev plan to release a more complete demo later

I did made mistake on AfterSchool Tag tho. I was sure that there was a demo version that the dev released months before the game release but it turns out that there's only one demo that was released 2 weeks before the game launched and that version is almost the final version. So comparing that demo to this house of lust is not fair.

Also, if you don't like the "whining style" of this board just keep it to yourself. People will not going to take argument kindly if you started your post by insulting other users even if in this case imo your statement isn't wrong

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
That depends on the developer tho, some dev release their in development version of their game as demo and could have difference with it released version. Winter memories for example, it already has a demo version available in dlsite which is its early development version but the dev plan to release a more complete demo later

I did made mistake on AfterSchool Tag tho. I was sure that there was a demo version that the dev released months before the game release but it turns out that there's only one demo that was released 2 weeks before the game launched and that version is almost the final version. So comparing that demo to this house of lust is not fair.

Also, if you don't like the "whining style" of this board just keep it to yourself. People will not going to take argument kindly if you started your post by insulting other users even if in this case imo your statement isn't wrong

the most funny part remains :

[...] Can't say I expected more from the average F95 user.
that's hilarious, as if it had to be something else than an "average F95 user" as well.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
anyone kwon how to change size from the game tab because I pressed something by mistake that I put it too big and now is little bug

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
it's only version 0.1 at the time of writing this and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. It's currently buggy and unfinished but I can tell this game is going to be great once it gets some love :):)

Reactions: ShenhonMV
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes