Oct 10, 2022
Honestly I considered this game very barebones, barely a demo even in its finished state. It still seems to be that way now.

Things follow the same theme throughout. The art style is nice but the animations are crude and scene variety is limited in both poses and perspective, with things either facing directly to the side or directly to the front. It all makes it feel like somebody making a ham-fisted attempt to imitate Zell23's content both in animation and concept without properly understanding animation. Oh and the gameplay exists, I guess.

Then lastly you have the grand delusion of this game being £10 when other much more lengthy nsfw games cost less or the same. I do not know what they were thinking but it wasn't anything intelligent. I absolutely despise the low standards of the Japanese keeping the nsfw game market stagnant because this shouldn't have sold 4k copies in nearly a year's time, nevermind over 8k.

horny men like to buy horny games

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Im sure for them those games must cost a lot less more, 10 dollars for a really simple NSFW game is not worth it.

kjjkjk

Mar 25, 2024
Hey can someone tell me how to get past the part where you have to interact with about 4 to 5 statues after clock riddle

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Hey can someone tell me how to get past the part where you have to interact with about 4 to 5 statues after clock riddle
In the same room you find the note witht hat descrition, theres 3 status, you need to figure out the fapping order. I suggest saving and trying, that will make things easier. I cannoty remember the fap order tbh

HentaiQueen

Apr 13, 2020

You need to "release your spiritual energy (masturbate)" on the statues in a specific order; starting with the furthest one to the right, then the furthest one to the left, and finally the middle statue. 2 3 1

Reactions: kjjkjk

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the statue part was not that hard there like 2 sets of statue where you do the code and the other near the start if you interact with them and not masturbate it give you a number aka the order you do the other ones

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
The Japanese version of the game was updated on the 8th to add an additional scene and some bug fixes. Can anyone upload the latest version please?

Also,the Steam version has an official translation, but hasn't been updated with the newest update yet. If anyone could rip that translation and get it working with the Japanese version that'd be great.

Last edited:

xxxxxxr

Feb 6, 2023
The Japanese version of the game was updated on the 8th to add an additional scene and some bug fixes. Can anyone upload the latest version please?

Also,the Steam version has an official translation, but hasn't been updated with the newest update yet. If anyone could rip that translation and get it working with the Japanese version that'd be great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiQueen

markes454

Oct 22, 2023
Guys, out of all the "Girls" in the game who do you like the most?
I like the ghost girl that sometimes starts chasing you from the beginning.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Guys, out of all the "Girls" in the game who do you like the most?
I like the ghost girl that sometimes starts chasing you from the beginning.
I'm an absolute statue fucker
I have in fact gone out of my way in my playthrough to leave every single one of them on the map marked

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i want to give this game a try, though the gigantic breasts are a turn off for me. lets see if theres something i can enjoy from this.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i want to give this game a try, though the gigantic breasts are a turn off for me. lets see if theres something i can enjoy from this.
Well then not really. The game caters to people who like some goddamn big boobies. You won't see anything smaller than the first ghost girl.

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
It won't launch, hangs after the "made with unity" screen.
The log says
Curl error 60: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_USER_ERROR1
SSL CA certificate error
Curl error 7: Failed to connect to docs.google.com port 443 after 2037 ms: Connection refused
Cannot connect to destination host

Imagine requiring online connection and proper certificated to launch a tiny hentai game, this is worse than DRM. Why is such phone home functionality even allowed, it should be detectable by antivirus. Who knows what it's sending where.
And to have the entire launch sequence fail due to an unnecessary online call is super lame.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes