Aug 8, 2022
jesus christ the fox girl section is unintuitive.
for those who don't want to stumble around in circles for half an hour:
there is a set of cabinets in the room directly to the right of where you enter the fox girl maze in the annex. interact with the middle one three times to get a key to reach the blue orb. you can reach that door by going forwards, then left, then forwards through the door closest to you, and the door you need to unlock will be on your right.
also, yes, the loading zone on the right end of the annex is broken. no idea what's supposed to be over there, if anything.

Reactions: CheeseyHR and z-z

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
you are right. the translation from the official is half ass. pretty much it's AI translation instead of someone who professional in english japanese and translate it.

CONCRETEGODDD

Oct 4, 2022
in a room behind one or two doors from the starting room
cant seem to find the Button :C if where is it? wasnt near the two doors that were located at the start when u spawn :C
Edit: were u talking about the start at the stairs? or at the double door where theres one door on left one door on right and a big one in the middle?
checked them but coudnt find any "button" so can u specify where it is?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
cant seem to find the Button :C if where is it? wasnt near the two doors that were located at the start when u spawn :C
Edit: were u talking about the start at the stairs? or at the double door where theres one door on left one door on right and a big one in the middle?
checked them but coudnt find any "button" so can u specify where it is?
From the menu you have to pick "Reminiscence", that's the gallery. There, you enter the door you spawn by, then anther door and then there's a button in the middle of the last room

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
How do you use the watering can on the wilting flower?
Instructions unclear, i pressed every button and nothing worked.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
How do you use the watering can on the wilting flower?
Instructions unclear, i pressed every button and nothing worked.
Press the action button (Z or X, I can't remember) on the flower. Don't forget to fill the watering can with water

Reactions: Mrdown

Whisky250

Oct 21, 2022
for some reason the game stay on a black screen after the unity logo, somebody know how to fix that?(english is not my native languaje, i apologise if something is not writed right )

HentaiQueen

Apr 13, 2020
for some reason the game stay on a black screen after the unity logo, somebody know how to fix that?(english is not my native languaje, i apologise if something is not writed right )

Make sure to have your Internet enabled when playing. I tested it and it seems the launcher requires an internet connection to run.

Apr 8, 2019
Honestly I considered this game very barebones, barely a demo even in its finished state. It still seems to be that way now.

Things follow the same theme throughout. The art style is nice but the animations are crude and scene variety is limited in both poses and perspective, with things either facing directly to the side or directly to the front. It all makes it feel like somebody making a ham-fisted attempt to imitate Zell23's content both in animation and concept without properly understanding animation. Oh and the gameplay exists, I guess.

Then lastly you have the grand delusion of this game being £10 when other much more lengthy nsfw games cost less or the same. I do not know what they were thinking but it wasn't anything intelligent. I absolutely despise the low standards of the Japanese keeping the nsfw game market stagnant because this shouldn't have sold 4k copies in nearly a year's time, nevermind over 8k.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes