JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're not his patreon already: do it. This guy really deserves it. Awesome work, big updates, active in the community and it's only 3 bucks. He really should have a lot more patreons
True enough.... I think he will become really popular in few years if he can continue to develop the game just like now. Good amount of content, sluty but cute girls, good rendering/animation and obviously our favorite incest action. This game has some real potential to be one of the best. Honey select is pretty popular it seems as well as illusion.

Reactions: nicktrocado

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
mmhh but do you have choices in the development of the story or not? I mean cam you make the girl your girlfriend/lovers or our maid/slave.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys I made a mod for this game that it's in your room, it's allows you to change Alanna's stats. All you have to do is change the file in the ...HouseArrest-0.6-pc\game folder . Enjoy!

Note: You should make a backup copy of the file first, just in case, and if you have any problems with the mod pleas tell me

EDIT: I have modified the mod, now you can add or remove days, I don't really know if it helps with anything but now you have this option

mmmmmmmmmmm

Apr 16, 2017
Guys I made a mod for this game that it's in your room, it's allows you to change Alanna's stats. All you have to do is change the file in the ...HouseArrest-0.6-pc\game folder . Enjoy!

Note: You should make a backup copy of the file first, just in case, and if you have any problems with the mod pleas tell me

thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

EDIT: I have modified the mod, now you can add or remove days, I don't really know if it helps with anything but now you have this option

Is there a reason you attached the compiled (.rpyc) file instead of the source (.rpy)? If house.rpy gets changed, house.rpyc will be nuked.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Is there a reason you attached the compiled (.rpyc) file instead of the source (.rpy)? If house.rpy gets changed, house.rpyc will be nuked.
Because a *.rpyc will always change if you do any modification to the *.rpy file and not all people know how to use and/or change a *.rpy. So all you need it's the *.rpyc file to add a mod to the game and that all people know how to do that easily, plus I added in the NOTE section that you must do a backup of the original file.

Mammon

May 11, 2017

not working for me

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
not working for me
When you saved the file in the ...HouseArrest-0.6-pc\game folder did you get an question if you want to replace the file in the folder with the modded one?

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
When you saved the file in the ...HouseArrest-0.6-pc\game folder did you get an question if you want to replace the file in the folder with the modded one?
don't work for me too. and yes i have replace the file house.rpyc

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
don't work for me too. and yes i have replace the file house.rpyc
Did you get any error or do you have an *.rpy file, if yes the *.rpyc file will be changed when you start the game and then you wont have the mod so you must delete both house .rpyc and .rpy and then copy the mod file in the folder.
If you get an error please post the error message so that i'll see whats happening

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

I just started playing this with the new version out. I have a feeling the names and dialog have been changed from what the dev originally intended (thanks to patreons idiots rules) is there any mod to revert it back? I checked the OP usually mods are listed with all the other info but didn't see anything. Since I saw this post with your mod I figured you may be the best person to ask!

Its not vital for me to use or need a mod to revert the game back to its originality, just curios? I could mess with the files to find it but I got tired of doing all that after modding GTA games. Even if you could direct me to a link on F95 about editing or modding Ren'py I would check it out to see how involved you need to be!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I just started playing this with the new version out. I have a feeling the names and dialog have been changed from what the dev originally intended (thanks to patreons idiots rules) is there any mod to revert it back? I checked the OP usually mods are listed with all the other info but didn't see anything. Since I saw this post with your mod I figured you may be the best person to ask!

Its not vital for me to use or need a mod to revert the game back to its originality, just curios? I could mess with the files to find it but I got tired of doing all that after modding GTA games. Even if you could direct me to a link on F95 about editing or modding Ren'py I would check it out to see how involved you need to be!
Use or an text editor like notepad, Word, etc. to edit the file below so that it says whatever you want then save it in the ...HouseArrest-0.6-pc\game folder and start the game and it'll say exact that...

For your help here it's the defined characters:

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Man, @TKCorp8000 this guy works like a maniac. wasnt the last update out here 0.4? how did i skip one update without noticing?

Reactions: Darkaura

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Just to say : the dev explains something in this thread, he wants to create an incest unofficial patch when the game will be finish to give to everyone the "true game" (with Alanna your niece or daughter he is not sure for now if I remember good)

And I want to say WOAW !!!! This update is awesome :)
TK8000 you're a good dev man keep going !
The new scenes, the possibility to replay the sex scenes with Erika (I hope we will have the same thing for Alanna and Bianca soon too ^^), I'm curious to see where this game goes because I'm sure it will be very good :)

I'm curious to see what Alanna will do with her friend Mary, a sex slave ? a sex partner ? something else ? ^^
And I think there are other girls (like Joel's wife), are we going to see her too ?

However TK8000 good job it's amazing :)
This game is a really good one in this site !!

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes