• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
sooo...11/11 events completed, nailed stats, can't promote her....end of the road for now...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Namco15

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
question,i got as far as him massaging her and her sucking him off.is there anymore to this or on hold?he did mary infront of her and i saw neighbors doing it jusat cant seem to find anything more than massage and bj.thanks

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
question,i got as far as him massaging her and her sucking him off.is there anymore to this or on hold?he did mary infront of her and i saw neighbors doing it jusat cant seem to find anything more than massage and bj.thanks
click the big gear in the upper right, if it says 11/11 events you're done pretty much for now.

Reactions: danny19

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
@TK8000 why no incest patch? :3
Well just an unofficial patch (not in patreon) or a console code could be enough ! (make the girl again his niece)
As I said before Dating my Daughter or Sisterly Lust have the same problem and take this options to allow incest content without any problem with patreon.

Reactions: Parnso

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
what a great game. that cuck Scene was sexy AF. wish more games had Scenes where the male mc cucks the Girl...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what a great game. that cuck Scene was sexy AF. wish more games had Scenes where the male mc cucks the Girl...
you do realize it is impossible for a man to cuck a woman? cuckolding is a man banging another man's wife. i am fairly certain that alanna is not a man nor is mary her wife.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well Cuckquean exists ... but in this part it's not really cuckquean or cuckold it's just the husband who search an exictement better than his wife.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
you do realize it is impossible for a man to cuck a woman? cuckolding is a man banging another man's wife. i am fairly certain that alanna is not a man nor is mary her wife.
female cuck is called cuckquean or some shit, but in the end i dont really care what you wanna call it. for me that was clearly a cuck Scene. stop baiting btw

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
female cuck is called cuckquean or some shit, but in the end i dont really care what you wanna call it. for me that was clearly a cuck Scene. stop baiting btw
so you like to fap as you watch your wife with other men? heh how's that for baiting?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
hm...this game is actually good. not your typical teneeger imbicile which only differes from other teenegers imbiciles by name.
but it's not without faults.
1) "your" instead of "you're"
2) dev can't stop hinting,that they are not blood related every chance he gets. it's fucking annoying...you don't call your mom "foster mom"
- hey darling.
- hey Foster MOM,Hey FOSTER DAD
- :WutFace:
3) retarded.everything is retarded.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Well just an unofficial patch (not in patreon) or a console code could be enough ! (make the girl again his niece)
As I said before Dating my Daughter or Sisterly Lust have the same problem and take this options to allow incest content without any problem with patreon.
I'm going to do this, but not now. When I get some free time I'm going to change some lines of the game.

hm...this game is actually good. not your typical teneeger imbicile which only differes from other teenegers imbiciles by name. the only thing triggered me is "your" instead of "you're",that and dev can't stop hinting,that they are not blood related every chance he gets. it's fucking annoying...you don't call your mom "foster mom"
- hey darling.
- hey Foster MOM,Hey FOSTER DAD
- :WutFace:
I will look for these errors and correct them.

About the nomenclature, I had to write this way because I believe Patreon will not see the context of the game. For example, if there is an image where they treat themselves as family, it would be enough to classify the game subject as incest.

Anyway, as soon as I have free time I'm going to patch and put it on lewdpatcher.com.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
TK8000, firstly thanks for the answer :) And thank you for the future return of the niece and for answering our questions !
I have another question : In the future update (not the next one but maybe the others) are you going to create some interactions to have sex with the character without reach an event ?
For example : In this version our "niece" give us blowjobs and we allow her, so maybe we could go to her room and ask for blowjob without complex when we want (and later for sex or anal ...), it will show the evolution of their relation.
The same thing could be done with Bianca and the friend of our "niece" (we could call them and you know what happens next ^^)

With it we have the sex scenes with event (to progress in the story) and sex scenes just for the fun (well the two case are for the fun but you know what I mean ^^)

Again thank you for the answers and congratulation it's a really good game :)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've passed 100 days promoted her once but I don't know what to do. I've worked her to the bone so that she wants a massage a weeks rest, but after that I can't proceed.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes