Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
What I think doesn't help is the pace. It escalates too quickly for my taste but we all know that's a damn if you do damn if you don't situation. I wouldn't have a problem with it were it used simply as a teaser that wasn't really indicative of the overall pace upon future releases that transitioned slower.

While the chances of this happening are pretty slim, I think it its very important for developers to keep in mind that removing the "taboo" element out of the incest genre by progressing things too fast is usually a bad idea and risks surmounting the characters to nothing more then typical whores. Which is fine if that's your thing, I just don't assume that to be the case for most who follow this genre.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How i get this scene?please help, it is benn two weeks in the game and nothing has happened since i fuck the niece's friend.
There is no such scene in the game. Those are bonus images - just start a new game and don't skip any messages, you'll find it there.

Reactions: Namco15

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
this dev uses the word "retarded" like it is going out of style.

Of course maybe somebody should tell him that word DID go out of style in middle school.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
they removed incest from a incest game??? why would they do that?? everybody get a sudden cases of the morales did they!!!!! I wanted this game to succecd, but when they removed the incest i gave up.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
they removed incest from a incest game??? why would they do that?? everybody get a sudden cases of the morales did they!!!!! I wanted this game to succecd, but when they removed the incest i gave up.
it's most likely that stupid patreon bullshit that has been hitting most of the games with incest so you have to hide it as an option in the games or remove such

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I just don't get how a man struck into an house with a beautifull and willing slutty girl keep refusing her...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this dev uses the word "retarded" like it is going out of style.

Of course maybe somebody should tell him that word DID go out of style in middle school.
i think it's rather retarded of you to say such a retarded thing!

Reactions: Baham88

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i've got alanna up to mid 30s on cleaning, cooking, knowledge, have i hit the end of this update?
now it's just repeat all 3 of those until her stress gets too high then make her cum, then she sucks me and then repeat...

presently at day 60, i think he forgot to put a thingie saying that's all the new content folks!

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
so i've got alanna up to mid 30s on cleaning, cooking, knowledge, have i hit the end of this update?
now it's just repeat all 3 of those until her stress gets too high then make her cum, then she sucks me and then repeat...

presently at day 60, i think he forgot to put a thingie saying that's all the new content folks!
You have a count of available events in the stats screen.

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes