Oct 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a endless loop of making Alanna do work. currently on day 57
If you click on Alanna's portrait, it will tell you how many events you've completed. My guess is that once you are at 17/17, you have gone through all the content for this update.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I just started playing this with the new version out. I have a feeling the names and dialog have been changed from what the dev originally intended (thanks to patreons idiots rules) is there any mod to revert it back? I checked the OP usually mods are listed with all the other info but didn't see anything. Since I saw this post with your mod I figured you may be the best person to ask!

Its not vital for me to use or need a mod to revert the game back to its originality, just curios? I could mess with the files to find it but I got tired of doing all that after modding GTA games. Even if you could direct me to a link on F95 about editing or modding Ren'py I would check it out to see how involved you need to be!
When I finish the game I'm going to make a patch that corrects the problems with Patreon's censorship.

I have not encrypted anything in the game, all the images and scripts are available, so if anyone wants to modify it too, feel free.

Man, @TKCorp8000 this guy works like a maniac. wasnt the last update out here 0.4? how did i skip one update without noticing?
I jumped from 0.3.5 to 0.6. I don't intend to make a long game, so I think 0.6 better reflects the stage in which the game is.

I plan to do another 3 or 4 events and the different endings depending on Alanna's status. And this will be the whole game. When I'm done, I'll decide one of the following ways:

1. leave House Arrest as a short game and start a new project with more quality and consistency in the images / animations
2. add events among existing ones, making progression in story slower and with more options for the player

I'm more inclined to choose option 1, but I'll see this in the future...

And yes, I'm working a lot of time in these games, much longer than I could for what I get at Patreon. But I don't complain, $ 750 is enough for me to survive.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I jumped from 0.3.5 to 0.6. I don't intend to make a long game, so I think 0.6 better reflects the stage in which the game is.
I am not sure i should be happy about this. But Beggars cant be choosers. So carry on.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Because a *.rpyc will always change if you do any modification to the *.rpy file and not all people know how to use and/or change a *.rpy. So all you need it's the *.rpyc file to add a mod to the game and that all people know how to do that easily, plus I added in the NOTE section that you must do a backup of the original file.
But if you provide the new .rpy, the .rpyc will take care of itself. And someone could potentially add other changes.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
mmhh but do you have choices in the development of the story or not? I mean cam you make the girl your girlfriend/lovers or our maid/slave.
I think you can choose to accept her advance thus making her your wife/girlfriend or you ignore her advance to make her a sluty maid.
Since the game is at early stage nothing is so predictable.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
$ 750 is enough for me to survive.
If you keep delivering content with this great level of quality, and such consistent regularity, that number WILL go up.

This update was AWESOME! Better than expected! "No I came to your house naked to play Monopoly" Hilarious!

U

User_32285

Just to say : the dev explains something in this thread, he wants to create an incest unofficial patch when the game will be finish to give to everyone the "true game" (with Alanna your niece or daughter he is not sure for now if I remember good)

And I want to say WOAW !!!! This update is awesome :)
TK8000 you're a good dev man keep going !
The new scenes, the possibility to replay the sex scenes with Erika (I hope we will have the same thing for Alanna and Bianca soon too ^^), I'm curious to see where this game goes because I'm sure it will be very good :)

I'm curious to see what Alanna will do with her friend Mary, a sex slave ? a sex partner ? something else ? ^^
And I think there are other girls (like Joel's wife), are we going to see her too ?

However TK8000 good job it's amazing :)
This game is a really good one in this site !!
Is it to difficult or too much work to make an incest patch during development? (haven't played yet , just deciding if I should wait for it).

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Is it to difficult or too much work to make an incest patch during development? (haven't played yet , just deciding if I should wait for it).
I don't know but maybe he doesn't want to be ban from Patreon just because the main girl is your niece ^^
So it seems he will wait until the end to give this patch.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
But if you provide the new .rpy, the .rpyc will take care of itself. And someone could potentially add other changes.
Here is the *.RPY file, You can obtain the this file pretty easy if you have the *.RPYC file using .
Also, here is the code for the mod if you want to add to it or change it, but I don't recommend you do that if you don't know how to do it or it'll brake the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: niknak
U

User_32285

I don't know but maybe he doesn't want to be ban from Patreon just because the main girl is your niece ^^
So it seems he will wait until the end to give this patch.
Ok, maybe you don't understand?

Nowhere did I say, he should apply the patch to the patreon version and/or make it available there.

There are several patreon unrelated services, that can supply patches for patreon games (lewdpatcher for one) ^^

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
No no ^^
You are the one who "steals" the wives (your married neighbor, your married sister)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ok, maybe you don't understand?

Nowhere did I say, he should apply the patch to the patreon version and/or make it available there.

There are several patreon unrelated services, that can supply patches for patreon games (lewdpatcher for one) ^^
I just didn't patch because I'm lazy. So I decided to finish the game before and patch it later.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes