• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I liked Joel, he had a DGAF attitude but still had at least some morals!

Anyone know what the levels needed for cooking, cleaning and organizing are to pass? I apparently missed an event in the guest room upstairs, had a heart showing there and it never would trigger once the two students were in that room, no matter what I did. So I was stuck on 26/27 events. :(

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018

Anyone know what the levels needed for cooking, cleaning and organizing are to pass? I apparently missed an event in the guest room upstairs, had a heart showing there and it never would trigger once the two students were in that room, no matter what I did. So I was stuck on 26/27 events. :(
you have to fool around with the portugese chick a second time

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

cooking: 45, cleaning and office thing: 50

It's version 1.00, so is the game complete???
Yes, but when you finish the game there is a new mode where you can call the girls who unlocked during the gameplay to the rooms and see more events. This mode only has 1 event for now, but I'll keep making content for it until the "true end" of the game.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
the question now, is how long for a final/bugfix patch...
The game endingns were not appearing in the gallery if the player made the end where Alanna stays in the house. I fixed this with this bugfix:

Just unzip the contents of it in the House Arrest / Game folder, and overwrite the two files "events.rpy" and "events.rpyc"

Does anyone have any of the characters cards I can use for Honey select? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Here all the girls:

Note 1: there are three versions of Alanna, I do not remember the difference between them, I believe they are all the same

Note 2: you may need to edit the skin tone of the characters so they look the same as House Arrest

Note 3: I did not include the bonemod files, ie the girls will have giant hands in the Honey Select, you can edit this if you want to download the bonemod and editing the parameters of the sizes of the hands

Note 4: Alanna's and other characters' hair comes from a mod called "sawhair". Search for "sawhair honey select" in Google and the first two results will be from the creator page of this mod.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
thx for German translation :)
If you see, only the first 4 or 5 events are translated. But a player has already sent me all the script translated, I'll update soon.

What is the bonus girlfriend in the gallery (point 19) and how one can have.
It's a small scene with Cammy, which appears at the end of Bianca. To open the scene, you need to see the end of Bianca in the game (not the Replays gallery). This is kind of a limitation of Renpy. In the next patch I make I'm going to make this scene be available when the player finishes the game, without necessarily having to see the Bianca's ending.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
a game where MC isnt a spineless bitch ? hell must have frozen over. seriously tho, writing is quite good, its really funny at times, animations are awesome. not the biggest fan of these "anime squeals" but its better than nothing. im quite early in the game and i usually dont post opinion until finished latest version but this game is really impressive. its insane the dev is NOT getting atleast 4-5k. its a perfect combination of story and sex scenes.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
There is 2 hearts/events? in the new update, one at the upstairs and one in the guest room, but how to trigger them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once you get those 2 girls living with you then by having sex with them and then with both of them and alanna at same tme.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I gotta say, this is a top quality game. The writing is hilarious, not taking itself too seriously. And the graphics are awesome where it counts, the models. Excellent all around.

And seriously, I mean it about the writing. Every time Joel talks about how much he loves shitty Adam Sandler movies so much, I crack up.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I managed to get the 'normal' end and I'm now in sandbox mode. How can I get or do I need to play to get the Bianca ending pls ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I managed to get the 'normal' end and I'm now in sandbox mode. How can I get or do I need to play to get the Bianca ending pls ?
You must end the game with low Love or Enthusiasm.

It's easier to do this with Enthusiasm, just keep Alanna working non-stop until you reach day 86 or more. From there it is impossible for Alanna to stay in the house at the end, and you can choose Bianca (among the other women) to replace her.

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
You must end the game with low Love or Enthusiasm.

It's easier to do this with Enthusiasm, just keep Alanna working non-stop until you reach day 86 or more. From there it is impossible for Alanna to stay in the house at the end, and you can choose Bianca (among the other women) to replace her.
Wow, finished it, this is such a great game, and Bianca is my favorite !
Hope we will see her again in the future updates ?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Several questions:

1. How to increase Enthusiasm? I was training Alanna too hard, I didnt notice her Enthusiasm is now 0 lol
2. It says I have 25/27 events, whats the other two? I already did the massage btw
3. There's heart icon on the foreign students room but I cant trigger any scene there (I was using save file from previous version btw)

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes