mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Funny, how harem ending got to be new game altogether.. one event only for now but it has great potential for the future

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
is this the end of game?
Basically. But I did the anti-climatic finals on purpose because the "true" end is the goal of Sandbox Mode, which is to impregnate Alanna. I'll release patches with new scenes soon.

How you overwrite all files
Unzip the patch to the 0.8 folder. If by chance Windows did not ask you to overwrite the files, it's because you have unzipped in some wrong folder.

How do you increase the enthusiasm for Alanna?
It's not possible, you have to finish the game at most in 85 days (if I am not mistaken), otherwise Alanna will leave at the end.

Is there a apk? sorry for asking
I'm going to do, the new version of Renpy 7.0.0 will have an option built into it to export the project to Android, so I'll start making use of it. But not at Solvalley because the transparency I use to navigate maps is not supported on Android for now.

Does this mean the incest patch isn't far away? :)
Yes, I'm going to write a patch and put it on Lewd Patcher. But I have to give preference to other things. For example, as I charge $ 6 of patrons, I'm going to need to start a new game to justify this tier. Also, I have to do the Solvalley updates and the House Arrest Sandbox scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that great game which only downside is that most fucking scenes didn't show much.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
gotta say that great game which only downside is that most fucking scenes didn't show much.
The problem is that Honey Select is a bit shitty for these things. The animations of the characters' bodies are good, but the interaction sucks. For example, the hands, arms, hair, etc. go trough the other bodies.

And the penis and vagina do not interact, the woman's vagina always stays in a static position and the penis goes through everything.

If you notice, I put more emphasis on oral sex scenes because at least you can adjust the mouth and tongue of the girls around the penis, something you can not do in vaginal/anal sex.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.8-1.0 Patch

I have had 25/27 points no new events appears so it is Gamebreaking the saves.

The heart at the Guestroom dont vanish after the threesome (possible only one time). So i thought with my old save I have to do there something and cant because I have had all events there.

I started new with cheat and then only the bug with the heart from the Guestroom disturbs.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
If the dev knows what's he doing, Daz3d blows HS out of the water, but if he has no experience with 3D rendering, lightning and etc, it's probably better and easier to stick with HS

but I really think this doesn't mean much on how many patrons someone has, mythic manor is pretty shallow than a lot of games and it earns over 5 thousand dollars, probably because people like the mythic concept, the girls and their personality.

One thing that doesn't help this game popularity in this website particularly is that banner picture with Joel, it's the face of the game and it has only a tired ugly old man looking grumpy, it should be a picture of alanna looking sexy or all girls together

about your patreon particularly, your highest tier is too low, people that want to support you with more can't, there is psychos out there that pay 50 bucks monthly to devs (don't remember the benefits). A big part of a successful patreon account is people willing to pay twenty bucks or more
I believe the advantage of Mythic Manor (inspired by the Summertime Saga) is to introduce the girls and then offer an open world for the player to explore.

You have a world to explore, things to discover, quests to solve and your reward will be attractive and charismatic girls. It gives the impression that it is a real game, and not just an excuse to offer sex scenes.

Of course, if you look critically, you will see that this formula is kind of dumb. Take the case of the Summertime Saga, 99% of the quests and minigames are absolutely bland (see the minigame to deliver pizza or clean the vegetable garden). The quests also do not give any type of satisfaction because they are redundant and do not require any type of skill of the player. Neither intellectual nor motor. However, they give a reward anyway, which are sex scenes with girls...

On my third (and maybe last) project, I'll try to "imitate" this formula, however without adding annoying grind or silly minigames. I want to try to blend my unpretentious style of humor into a slightly more interesting gameplay.

About higher tiers, I'd rather keep them that way. Although it does not seem like much $ 1000 is enough for me to survive in my country. And frankly, I would not feel at ease offering this amateur and often idiot content for $ 50. I do not know how there are guys in Patreon who can sleep at night doing it hahahhah

Reactions: Ozygator

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Bug 0.8-1.0 Patch

I have had 25/27 points no new events appears so it is Gamebreaking the saves.

The heart at the Guestroom dont vanish after the threesome (possible only one time). So i thought with my old save I have to do there something and cant because I have had all events there.

I started new with cheat and then only the bug with the heart from the Guestroom disturbs.
In fact the heart does not disappear there because there are always two events available there (have fun with Linn and Maria). But I will correct this, once the player does these two events, I will make the heart disappear.

In the case of 25/27, you've actually done 27 events. However, in version 0.8, the two events in the guestroom with Maria and Linn did not count. Now they are counted). If you try to promote Alanna in this save, maybe it works.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It's an old comment, but...

Nah, my games are very flawed. In my opinion the only really fun thing in my games is the text and the characters, but the mechanics, the gameplay, grammar, etc., are very bad when compared with the successful games of Patreon.
No, no and no. While I'm an ardent defender of good dialogs and strong games mechanism, I can't let you say that you games are flawed, especially with a "very" right before.
Each one of your characters have its personality, and it's clear when your read their dialog. Yes, it can be done better, but if you look at the games available, it's too often done way worse. Your games tend to be linear, without real influence of the player over the story, but still they are more enjoyable as a game than a pure VN, because we can chose the order of the scenes.
But the real important part in your games is the story. Here, you created a "behind closed doors" game and still achieved to give him a strong and solid reason to exist. The characters lack of depth and look on the slut side. But still, contrary to what happen it too many games, they aren't just an excuse for the sex scene. It's they have a cheap motivation, but still it's a motivation, what they don't have in other games.
And you do even better with ; more depth in the character's personalities, a really strong background for the game, an intriguing complex story and more freedom on the gameplay. I'll play your next game... I don't even know it, but I know that I'll play it and I'm sure that I'll enjoy it. This simply because you become better and better with each game, slowly but surely learning the job.
Your games aren't a hit like some other, but it doesn't mean that they aren't better that 90% of what's come from the western scene.

Reactions: Stuka47 and Vibescu

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's an old comment, but...

No, no and no. While I'm an ardent defender of good dialogs and strong games mechanism, I can't let you say that you games are flawed, especially with a "very" right before.
Each one of your characters have its personality, and it's clear when your read their dialog. Yes, it can be done better, but if you look at the games available, it's too often done way worse. Your games tend to be linear, without real influence of the player over the story, but still they are more enjoyable as a game than a pure VN, because we can chose the order of the scenes.
But the real important part in your games is the story. Here, you created a "behind closed doors" game and still achieved to give him a strong and solid reason to exist. The characters lack of depth and look on the slut side. But still, contrary to what happen it too many games, they aren't just an excuse for the sex scene. It's they have a cheap motivation, but still it's a motivation, what they don't have in other games.
And you do even better with ; more depth in the character's personalities, a really strong background for the game, an intriguing complex story and more freedom on the gameplay. I'll play your next game... I don't even know it, but I know that I'll play it and I'm sure that I'll enjoy it. This simply because you become better and better with each game, slowly but surely learning the job.
Your games aren't a hit like some other, but it doesn't mean that they aren't better that 90% of what's come from the western scene.
This.

@TK8000 don't sell yourself short buddy. Your games are what inspired me to start creating mine.

Also, I know we spoke about it countless times over discord, but I don't think the reason you don't get more patrons is the use of HS. You can have a "successful" game using Honey Select, Mythic Manor is there to prove it (Corruption too, even though I have my grips with that one).

The fact is that MOST (notice the emphasis on MOST)people just don't know what they want. No, I stand corrected, they DO know what they want... A full fledged nukige with little to no story and sex scenes at every frame, just so they can have a quick fap.

Our games are definitely not like that... While yours tend to focus more on sex content than mine (I tend to focus more on flirting, teasing and kind of a slow progression) you don't neglect story just for the sake of lewd.

Edit: Damn... That sounded like a rant.

Reactions: User_166761

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
anyone have the console commands for change stats?
$ alanna_cleaning = 100
$ alanna_cooking = 100
$ alanna_knowlege = 100
$ alanna_love = 100
$ alanna_enthusiasm = 100 (but in this case will not work, because enthusiasm is calculated based on the day you are, so you have to change the day: $ data = 1)

Or you can start a new game and choose "Cheat Mode", in this way all Alanna's status is maximized (but you will not be able to see the other girls' endings)

Note: To see the other girls' endings, Alanna needs to leave, so you have to make her love or enthusiasm stay low.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Note: To see the other girls' endings, Alanna needs to leave, so you have to make her love or enthusiasm stay low.
It says in the Patreon post that you only need one ending and the other ones will be unlocked in the bonus gallery, did that change or does the good ending not unlock everything, just the other ones?

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I'm going to do, the new version of Renpy 7.0.0 will have an option built into it to export the project to Android, so I'll start making use of it. But not at Solvalley because the transparency I use to navigate maps is not supported on Android for now.
Is there a reason you don't do a full build (Mac, Linux) along with Windows? I'm enough of a Ren'py person to know how to re-import the assets into the SDK and play from there, but doing a build all and including all three in one doesn't add much to the file size and would make it nicer for everyone else.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It says in the Patreon post that you only need one ending and the other ones will be unlocked in the bonus gallery, did that change or does the good ending not unlock everything, just the other ones?
You're right, I honestly had forgotten about it so tired that I've been lately.. However, there is one small detail: in case you just see the end of Bianca in the replay gallery, this doesn't unlock a bonus scene. For this you have to actually do her ending. Not that the bonus scene is a big deal...

Is there a reason you don't do a full build (Mac, Linux) along with Windows? I'm enough of a Ren'py person to know how to re-import the assets into the SDK and play from there, but doing a build all and including all three in one doesn't add much to the file size and would make it nicer for everyone else.
I actually did not create the builds because I thought Renpy would create a 1.0GB file (the game size) for each different platform, which would make me take up all of Mega's memory with different builds of the game. I did not know that it was possible to create a "full" build that operates on any platform, thanks for letting me know, I'll start doing this in the future

Reactions: HB38 and greeto332
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes