cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need for that, this was finished before patreon went nuts.

May 16, 2018
no need for that, this was finished before patreon went nuts.
But he says my sister's step-daughter...
I just think it was forced. Unlike solvalley which blends with the dialogue of the characters. (Which i am now just realizing that there could also be a patch)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its been ~2 months since i finished game and don't have old enuf save to determine if alanna was step-daughter in beginning but if sister is still sister then no changes since siblings fuck eachothers too.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 2 other girls who agewise could be mc's kids.

as for editing ask from f95 users who edit renpy games.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like where? mc has banged every1, niece (step or not), sister, 2 teenagers, neighbor's wives (1 even got preggo) and doubt he gets out of house anytime soon.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Upcoming updates dates:

HS Tutor: August, 17

Solvalley: August, 30

About House Arrest:

As you all know, the main story of the game is already finished, but I want to do the Sand Box mode. But there is a small problem with the Sandbox concept: there are many possible combinations.

I would have to do a hundred different scenes to contemplate all possible combinations, which is clearly not feasible. So I'm going to have to make some modifications to the way the sandbox mode works.

For now, I'm thinking of doing the following:

1. Every day that the player wakes up, the girls have some possibility of being in some room of the house.

2. The player can decide which room to visit and which girls to talk to

3. Some events are simply sex scenes, but others will unlock new possibilities

4. Those that are simple sex scenes, can be repeated as many times as the player wants

5. Those who unlock new scenes will be unique and will serve to continue the goal of impregnating Alanna (and all other women in the house).

However, in August I will give priority only to Solvalley and HS Tutor.

Bye!

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
In order to get the last scene you have to get Allanas stress to 100, at that point you offer you relieve it through a massage and it will be at 0 after, but be careful because you give her a 5 day break, so it may or may not be beneficial

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
There more, in order to get Anala ending with all the girls all stars to pass the test must be 50, and though I'm not sure on the exact number of days but do not let them pass 70. If you pass 70 days Alana will leave.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes