Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
The concept is dope !! Keep going, i wonder if there is other games like that that could help me wait new updates !

Reactions: Nightdrop

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I’ve considered a couple of options, depending on if I am able to get the time to work on this more or not; a) “Video clips” that you receive, sort of like “memories” from the night the protagonist hooks up with them,
Cool game, always love the dating app games. The milf you got in this one is great. Love the funny choice of dialogues. You should experiment more with these. Like some weird funny lines you say and they actually work. With the above quote by the way, I agree with you. Option A is better. After you're done fucking, you have it recorded on your phone which means you can look at it through the gallery app whenever you want. If I may add, a good idea could be like filming when they don't know you're filming like Doggystyle or sometimes when they know and they even hold the camera for you. Just spitting some ideas haha don't mind me. Keep up the good work!

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Very good game! What do you plan to next update? Progress story with girls?

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I saw a similar concept in another game ages ago. Ive always thought this would be a great minigame system to add into a sandbox game. Happy to see someone run with this idea.

Lovepzz

Dec 9, 2018
guys i'm stuck...
How can i contact the girls after the chat in the dating app?
in the messages i have only rebecca

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Great idea hope the game will continue.
Absolutely will :)

Very good game! What do you plan to next update? Progress story with girls?
I'm working on the HD App Maker at the same time as writing some new content for the current girls, and I'll maybe add a new girl as well! As for new renders, I am awaiting my new PC with an nvidia 3080 graphics card! Exciting for me as render speed should be amazing compared to what I've had to deal with.

guys i'm stuck...
How can i contact the girls after the chat in the dating app?
in the messages i have only rebecca
Yep, not developed yet. I am considering how to best handle this, as I thought a 'Contacts' app to contact the girls from might be more fun than only having the Messages app.

Reactions: Del.Mar
Jul 10, 2020
for the app maker, would it be possible to make it so that clicking dragging within the box doesn't result in the screen immediately snapping back to center? it makes anything longer than 3-4 texts almost impossible to make.

Also, now sure how many people have used it but the #bar at the top of each text seems to behave oddly. The example doesn't seem to use it as something that the game reads and offers as a possible text, but the game does that anyway. Except sometimes deleting it isn't an issue and the game just reads the first text itself.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
for the app maker, would it be possible to make it so that clicking dragging within the box doesn't result in the screen immediately snapping back to center? it makes anything longer than 3-4 texts almost impossible to make.

Also, now sure how many people have used it but the #bar at the top of each text seems to behave oddly. The example doesn't seem to use it as something that the game reads and offers as a possible text, but the game does that anyway. Except sometimes deleting it isn't an issue and the game just reads the first text itself.
Thanks for reporting that, it appears to be a glitch as it’s not intended behavior. I’ll look into a solution for it!

Could you perhaps share a .js file where the #bar lines are behaving oddly? I haven’t explained them very well but basically, if the node has a parent node, then the first line should be a comment (eg #This is a choice) and everywhere else, the #Comments are ignored and should not be displayed in the game. If you’ve seen otherwise please let me know as that would be another bug.

I’m building on the HD App Maker as I work on the game, so it’s still very new and will likely be changes to it based on feedback and bug reports like yours - so thank you!

UPDATE:
I've now implemented a fix so that the screen does not snap back to center automatically when editing/adding nodes (I will release this as a part of version 0.1.1 of HD App Maker). This should make working with many multiple nodes possible! If you have any other suggestions let me know and I'll see what I can do - for now it seems manageable enough and as I await my new PC, I'll be working on more story content for the Hot Dating game :)

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
It looks like the forum doesn't allow .js files to be attached directly but basically i was having an issue where i would write something in the top # and the game would use what i wrote there as a message and then immediately let me send what i wrote underneath it as an additional message.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
It looks like the forum doesn't allow .js files to be attached directly but basically i was having an issue where i would write something in the top # and the game would use what i wrote there as a message and then immediately let me send what i wrote underneath it as an additional message.
Regarding the HD App Maker for the game, I've added some changes to the way lines are handled, so that they closely resemble the markup/color hinting (because it didn't before, it likely caused some confusion for you!). I'll add some notes to the help guide in HD App Maker about this.

It's a bit confusing, but basically you want to have a good structure and use new paragraphs (Enter key) rather than newlines (SHIFT+Enter key), usually. Newlines will only count when they should, e.g. on Character Text speech bubbles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
IT looks Great i think your mechanics have great potantial.
I can realy see thuis develop in a great sim maybe add a selection of girls based on charater specs,age,musculine,work,
What are you plans for future verslons?

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I was fooling around with the HD App Maker. Is there a way to have one conversation you finish trigger another one to appear? Like similar to how you triggered Rebecca's 2nd conversation.

I would like it to flow something like this:
Click on the App I made called MessengerPro
the player sees: Conversation 1 with Emily
after they play thru it then when they click on MessengerPro again they see that first conversation as well as:
Conversation 1 with Natalie
and after that one when they click on MessengerPro they see those previous ones plus:
Conversation 2 with Emily

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes