Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I assume the only content is to progress through the initial conversation to "get their numbers"? it states you can chat on the messenger app but then only shows the Ex-GF.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
This looks very interesting! Thanks a lot for your hard work and I hope this game does well. Is there a timeline for future releases?
Thank you! Unfortunately I have a full time job as well. I’m hoping to work on this in my free time. I set the Patreon to help with how much I can work on this, depending if there’s enough interest.

Seems interesting, however I'm wondering if you'd consider editing Rebecca's script to allow for a path in which they don't break up "for now", as some people (myself included) would find a game about sexting with your girlfriend, and others behind her back, to be a turn on.
Good suggestion! Your ex-gf will definitely message you back in a new update, so I could make it possible to get back together with her

Nice start indeed, but...wtf?!

View attachment 866375
Ah yes, the greed is apparent. To be completely honest I really want to switch from my day job to work on games like this full time. I see a bright future for adult games! I don’t expect anyone to actually choose even the lowest tierI’m just dreaming over here.

I assume the only content is to progress through the initial conversation to "get their numbers"? it states you can chat on the messenger app but then only shows the Ex-GF.
Yep. I was lazy to indicate this in-game for the prototype/first release. I need to figure out a clear way of saying “end of content”. I’m thinking of keeping track of which convos have been completed to do this.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
It was short but good demo of concept. I liked it and first i was little bit sceptic about, mesmerizing other games using html. Tis is different and i haope to see more in near future. Keep it up!

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the support guys! Keep up with my Patreon if you can :) your support and feedback means a lot to me!

Quforic

Feb 15, 2020
Great work Dev. I can't wait for more content here and consider me a patroen is this kicks off.

Been burnt by too many non starts to fund this early in production again

Reactions: Nightdrop

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Unrealistic. In real life, girls don't answer.
And those that do are catfishes. The real game's objective would be to use clever dialogue sequences and image search engines to figure out if you're actually gonna score or just get trolled

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes