HTML - Abandoned - Hot Dating [v0.4.0] [Nightdrop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3736450

I am biased because I have the pleasure of creating my own game with the CGM but this game filled a niche that was missing from F95. Finding a hot tinder match can be lots of fun and having a game where you can relive that excitement as well as create your perfect fantasy is a lot of fun. There is so much potential for this game and I am pumped to see what else Nightdrop has in store for us in the future. Don't keep us waiting too long!!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Obrecht13

The actual game of Hot Dating itself is still in its early stages and it's off to a good start, but this is a review for Nightdrop's Chat Game Maker which is also part of this thread.

Using CGM you can make your own games which take place in text message format. I created a few conversations to test how it works and then I made a short game of my own.

CGM is really easy to use. The interface has clickable buttons allowing you to easily add variables, conversation choices, popups, and more even if you have no coding experience. It even resizes your images for you.

If you're looking to make a text message based game, this is definitely for you!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Interesting take on a visual novel but some of the features need work and I felt like I was just brute forcing every option.

It's set almost entirely in your phone. You start in the message app where your girlfriend breaks up with you. So you install a dating app where you can match with three women currently: generic girl Isabel, slutty Sarah, and cougar Ruby. If you make the right choices while talking with them you get their phone numbers and can go back to the message app. If you make the best(?) choices, they'll also send you pics.

There's no saving at all as far as I can tell, which is a pain. Also, in the dating app once you get their phone number the conversation is locked so if you missed pics then too bad, start the whole game over.

The message app has three options: message them, and wait for them to message you either with a time delay (for a more realistic feeling) or immediately. Regardless of which path you take it's more dialogue choices. There doesn't seem to be much "content" here right now. Just flirting and you either get a bad end and an achievement or you agree to go on a date and get a message that more content will be added later. Either way you can reset the message chat and try again.

The two exceptions are that making good choices once you message your ex (or she messages you) and with Isabel unlock "stories" which is a third app. Let's you play through your last day with your girlfriend before she moved or a "just friends" date with Isabel.

There's apparently a fifth girl who uses a fourth app but I couldn't figure out how to unlock her in the 30 minutes or so I played.

Could definitely use--not a walkthrough... just a better idea of how to get the pics / unlock that last girl. For example, I made decent choices when date chatting Isabel and got one pic of her in a bra. Are there more pics for her? No idea, and the only way to figure out is to restart the entire game and brute force different options (or look through the game files, sure).

So overall it's a cute concept that needs the ability to save and to restart the dating app chat at a minimum.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Candtr

I really like the concept I also like that you can get some femdom routes, because that is all I want tbh. This has great potential I hope the development continues. I expected the whole thing to be a bit cringe but the writing is also decent. Yeah as I said I hope the development continues (especially with the femdom routes lol)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NG Creative

Interesting game.... Good job dev!

Based on v0.3.0

Pros :
    • The UI design is very nice & smooth. Usability in App and Message App is perfect.
    • Very good game in text-based genre. The mechanics are very well executed and shows the polishing done in programming.
    • Plot writing is done well and lots of branches present.
    • Choices have effect on the story and goes in different branches of fetishes.
    Cons:
    • Since it is text based game renders are equal to be none,
    • save problem may happen if you're playing public version.
    But the mechanics are very well done, so it makes it apart from other games in this genre and deserves one shot of playthrough.

Comments :
    The game has a lot of potential. Not much content to explore for now but if you're bored from playing lots of games with boring mechanics here is some refreshing experience.

Great idea about the HD app maker tool. Other fans of the game may help you through this for expanding the game.

Keep it up. This is really unique.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Interesting design. Feels like Im really talking to a real person. The worst on the "game", the app is full of sluts. After texting for 5 minutes they already sending me nude pics. Its not a dating app, its a "lets meet an fuck" app.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

asdcvb

A game with 5 star potential.
    The UI design is very sleek, and the characters unique.
    Artwork 10/10 and the concept is strangely underutilized.

really looking forward to seeing where it goes. With two or so more characters, and some depth to what’s there, this can really be a standout experience, at the moment it naturally lacks content, will check for updates frequently.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Led

I just love this kind of game. I've been playing some other Ren'Py games that had dating chats implemented, Really liked that. This game is all about this chat dating. It's not done by any developer, yet, as far as I know. There aren't many girls in the game, yet. Since the game has just started off. But the conversations are a lot of fun to play with, already. It's done really well. It feels like you're really chatting with girls, which makes it a lot of fun.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Greenhorn2013

First of all, i thought, not an other dating sim, but i give a try.
    The Ui shows a nice and clean smartphone style. You can easy go throw it. Usability in App and Message App is perfect.
    Every character has its own story and options.
    For a first release its nice and i love to see more.

I missed a saving function and Character Name should be asked first and should not be hidden in settings.