mourningmoon

Mar 18, 2018
More than Understandable I wanna know how Hard it is for me to tell its mtl just looking at the text. Ie it doesn't get the pronouns completely wrong and throw you out of the experience regularly.
Ok now farther in, IMO its been around 75% understandable English, 23% "wierd" English, 2% gibberish where certain parts weren't translated at all and instead is Japanese spelled using English. That last 25% is what is gonna throw you off which means its fairly common.

The protagonist is commonly refered as she/her half the time, the female characters are refered as he/him on rare occasions, also pronouns like you, we, us are mixed up fairly commonly too ie. A sentence was translated as "You saved his life" but it should've been translated as "He saved your life" . Some names are spelled differently from time to time. For example they use English to name certain things like the alien race which is Cosmic Wraiths, but at the beginning and occasionally later on are named Cosmic Reiss because the MTL translating how Wraith is pronounced/spelled in Japanese.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Ok now farther in, IMO its been around 75% understandable English, 23% "wierd" English, 2% gibberish where certain parts weren't translated at all and instead is Japanese spelled using English. That last 25% is what is gonna throw you off which means its fairly common.

The protagonist is commonly refered as she/her half the time, the female characters are refered as he/him on rare occasions, also pronouns like you, we, us are mixed up fairly commonly too ie. A sentence was translated as "You saved his life" but it should've been translated as "He saved your life" . Some names are spelled differently from time to time. For example they use English to name certain things like the alien race which is Cosmic Wraiths, but at the beginning and occasionally later on are named Cosmic Reiss because the MTL translating how Wraith is pronounced/spelled in Japanese.
so in other words its always going to be very noticeable that it is an mtl throughout the game.
sad

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So how many stages are in this game? Like I just got Satan who seems like the last major Wraith but I still only have 4 ship out of the supposed 7. The Mei Mei and Satan fights where kinda bad as they both outnumber you (4 vs 5) and all their ships need 2 hits per section when you only take 1.

ZeBigBird

Apr 27, 2020
can someone tell me how to install this in full detail? i download daemon tool and clicked on ISO file as well as replace the scripts with the english ones but game still won't run.

ZeBigBird

Apr 27, 2020
can someone tell me how to install this in full detail? i download daemon tool and clicked on ISO file as well as replace the scripts with the english ones but game still won't run.
nvm i figured it out, don't change the extract location just keep it in Drive C

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
I can't figure out the install for this. I got the Daemon and installed it like everyone said but to install the game to play the installer is in some weird Matrix language. I can't understand anything to be able to play this game. Massive L on the developer or uploader's part.

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
I can't figure out the install for this. I got the Daemon and installed it like everyone said but to install the game to play the installer is in some weird Matrix language. I can't understand anything to be able to play this game. Massive L on the developer or uploader's part.
You need Locale Emulator to turn the ????? languange into Japanese, or change your system's language to Japanese. Try using Locale Emulator though. After that you could try using you phone's camera and google lens translate to get the meaning. The first option when you run setup.exe is for installation. You choose your installation folder and confirm. Once it's installed you come back to the folder you downloaded, copy the files in the Script folder, and paste then in the Script folder at the installation folder. (Most) of the game is now in English.

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
You need Locale Emulator to turn the ????? languange into Japanese, or change your system's language to Japanese. Try using Locale Emulator though. After that you could try using you phone's camera and google lens translate to get the meaning. The first option when you run setup.exe is for installation. You choose your installation folder and confirm. Once it's installed you come back to the folder you downloaded, copy the files in the Script folder, and paste then in the Script folder at the installation folder. (Most) of the game is now in English.
i'm sorry but i'm still blocked at the last step. What should i copy and where ?

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Since it's not very explanatory in the OP i figured i'd do a quick and simple install guide for my fellow idiots. And if you can't follow my guide then not even god can help you.

1. Download & install . (it's free)
2. Extract the BABYLON.iso file somewhere like your desktop
3. Mount it with Daemon Tools Lite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. Open up the mounted drive, and run the "setup" file using
5. Click the top option
6. There is a text bar which has a button on the right if you wanna change the install directory manually (defaults to your C drive)
7. Click the left button at the bottom of the window to continue the install
8. Let it install
9. Click away any of the pop up windows after it reaches 100%
10. Navigate to to where you installed it
11. Copy the Script folder from the main .7zip file you downloaded, and replace the one in your install directory
12. Right click the BABYLON app in the directory you installed it to, and run using Locale Emulator
13. Enjoy

Photonstorm1996

Aug 4, 2022
Since it's not very explanatory in the OP i figured i'd do a quick and simple install guide for my fellow idiots. And if you can't follow my guide then not even god can help you.

1. Download & install . (it's free)
2. Extract the BABYLON.iso file somewhere like your desktop
3. Mount it with Daemon Tools Lite
4. Open up the mounted drive, and run the "setup" file using
5. Click the top option
6. There is a text bar which has a button on the right if you wanna change the install directory manually (defaults to your C drive)
7. Click the left button at the bottom of the window to continue the install
8. Let it install
9. Click away any of the pop up windows after it reaches 100%
10. Navigate to to where you installed it
11. Copy the Script folder from the main .7zip file you downloaded, and replace the one in your install directory
12. Right click the BABYLON app in the directory you installed it to, and run using Locale Emulator
13. Enjoy
Hi got up to screenshot 5 and it tells me Cannot delete output file, any tips

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes