Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you! Waited for years for something like this to happen to the giga-tits of One-Up

Firastos

Jul 22, 2019
In a desperate attempt to change the resolution of the screen (the fullscreen feels off sometimes to me) I tried changing the .ini to circumvent this but to no avail (I changed back the settings because since there is no 'resolution' code line, if I change the screen size it will just fill the window with a black screen around the game) does anyone have a solution?

sovn

May 4, 2019
In a desperate attempt to change the resolution of the screen (the fullscreen feels off sometimes to me) I tried changing the .ini to circumvent this but to no avail (I changed back the settings because since there is no 'resolution' code line, if I change the screen size it will just fill the window with a black screen around the game) does anyone have a solution?
i tested with magpie and the screen looks good, the options menu doesnt show up though, remember to use it with the game on windowed mode

Firastos

Jul 22, 2019
i tested with magpie and the screen looks good, the options menu doesnt show up though, remember to use it with the game on windowed mode
Thanks! I just tried and it works like a charm thanks again

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
I am about 1 minute into the game, and the sentences getting cut off is getting unbearable. It's hard to make sense of this.
I also was annoyed from this and looked into the code.
In the extracted file 00draw.dat is the code for drawing stuff on screen.

But i could not test my changes because i couldn't repack a working .pak file.
GARbro extracted it successfully, but the game could not read the new packed file.
I already ask Nahlai how he had done it, i just wait till he answers.

Reactions: ankoushinwa

Nahlai

Dec 28, 2017
I also was annoyed from this and looked into the code.
In the extracted file 00draw.dat is the code for drawing stuff on screen.

But i could not test my changes because i couldn't repack a working .pak file.
GARbro extracted it successfully, but the game could not read the new packed file.
I already ask Nahlai how he had done it, i just wait till he answers.
All I did was put stuff in a .rar folder, any content thats the translation files is from the sugoi place. Sorry :/

Sep 23, 2021
what is the gameplay in this like? review mention that it's 'not quite VN'. The only 'gameplay' in the preview pic(num 10) barely tell anything.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
jesus, it's been a long ass time since i've seen an iso file

Luckily windows 11 has built in ISO reader

May 10, 2018
Its decent, I'm only around 20mins in and most of what I've read has been understandable, only occasionally theres a sentence thats wierd. Main issues would be pronouns not matching half the time and longer lines of text being cut off.
More than Understandable I wanna know how Hard it is for me to tell its mtl just looking at the text. Ie it doesn't get the pronouns completely wrong and throw you out of the experience regularly.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes