Asura066

May 3, 2018
If the dev is listening please remove the black screens when it is transitioning between scenes.
It's immersive breaking. A small arrow in the corner is more than enough.

Reactions: floran

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I can't find the trigger for endergirl and herobrine, I just need a little help.
Cut wood till she spies on u then talk to alex then talk buy the mask from the trader then cut wood again for endergirl.
If youre somehow bugged you can download the universal renpy mod search her name and force it to the stage where shes in the same spot and force reset her progression to 0.

Rustsucks

Formerly 'KIXG98'
Apr 23, 2024
Cut wood till she spies on u then talk to alex then talk buy the mask from the trader then cut wood again for endergirl.
If youre somehow bugged you can download the universal renpy mod search her name and force it to the stage where shes in the same spot and force reset her progression to 0.
I meant for the new herobrine scene.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hornycraft [v0.2] [Shadik]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
well are they not allow to dislike ntr?
Dislike NTR all you like bro, but she's not your girlfriend and it's not NTR.
It's not presented as you being cucked in the game, you're just one of the many dudes she's fucking and if you get wound up over that then it's simply your own fault.
That'd be like getting your dick sucked in real life by a girl who says she's only doing it because nobody else is available and then being shocked and emotionally hurt when she's getting railed the next day by another dude. She's a fucking hoe bro, the fuck did you expect?
Not every piece of ass is or should be your fucking Jade-Like Beauty Childhood Friend and soulmate, that's cringe.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dislike NTR all you like bro, but she's not your girlfriend and it's not NTR.
It's not presented as you being cucked in the game, you're just one of the many dudes she's fucking and if you get wound up over that then it's simply your own fault.
That'd be like getting your dick sucked in real life by a girl who says she's only doing it because nobody else is available and then being shocked and emotionally hurt when she's getting railed the next day by another dude. She's a fucking hoe bro, the fuck did you expect?
Not every piece of ass is or should be your fucking Jade-Like Beauty Childhood Friend and soulmate, that's cringe.
again so cos she is not real then i cant have problem like i dont care if she is real or not i still dont like ntr its that simple i just dont like ntr like get over it and its cringe that you care so much about people not liking ntr

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
I give up.
Some people simply lack the brain capacity to understand what NTR is and will shriek and scream that they hate it at the top of their lungs the second a dick that isn't the MC's appears in the story, crying that they're being cucked regardless of context or facts. Christ.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I give up.
Some people simply lack the brain capacity to understand what NTR is and will shriek and scream that they hate it at the top of their lungs the second a dick that isn't the MC's appears in the story, crying that they're being cucked regardless of context or facts. Christ.
again why cant i not dislike ntr would you like to force watch to scat screens so again i dont like ntr so would i like force ntr on me?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
The torch is located on the ground floor of Blaze in the bottom corner
Somehow even after trying it in different times of the day, the damned torch doesn't appear at all.

UPD: Nevermind, I am an idiot and didn't go through all of Endergirl's scenes that were available before the ending.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes