apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
I got the torch, but I don't have the execution scene, where does it play?
In the evening, go to the forest to contact Endergirl, and then go to Cow Girl room.
He will ask you for her name. After entering [Herobrine] you will get the execution scene.
[Remember to lower your voice or use mute to make her scream very miserably]

Last edited:

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
In the evening, go to the forest to contact Endergirl, and then go to Cow Girl room.
He will ask you for her name. After entering [Herobrine] you will get the execution scene.
[Remember to lower your voice or use mute to make her scream very miserably]
Thanks for the answer!

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I did put 900-999 to every resource....it says that it eas made by somebody else and it can be malicious...got a "do you trust this file prompt" with what I said and a y/n ....clicked on yes nothing happened. Too bad that I need to stay 3 years to collect resources(yes I saw the gallery unlocker but the gallery vs in game cutscenes is not the same and by that I mean some extra animations)
EDIT: I used the universal mod and everything with the resources is way better
If you need to use a save from somewhere else (for any game built with RenPy versions that check your key), use and select Renpy Repack after editing your stuff, it'll sign the save as one made on your machine.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
So ppl are complaining n wanting to cancel the game about the obvious ragebait 'haha ugly tranny go boom'.
And when the girls you can romance get brutally tortured in the most gruesome ways it's just "ewwww brother, what's that brother, ewwww".

hZ49Ep.gif

bruh :ROFLMAO:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
There's no meaningful NTR in this game.
A single female character you can fuck, also fucks horses and pig people but she's just a hoe.
Unfortunately some people, for reasons beyond comprehension, develop feelings for an imaginary girl that you know from the outset is an asshole and a slut.
Then they get upset when she acts like a slut.
well are they not allow to dislike ntr?

Reactions: Dereck112

Revie3

Apr 23, 2024
Guys can someone please tell me how do i make a mod adventures of shadya to work? I've placed mod files into game folder but it's not working.

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Guys I need help with Herobrine doors dream, I tried 4-2-3 combination nothing happens also 4-3-2-2 but everything in the game seems normal and my game doesn't crash either idk what to do I'm stuck for hour literally

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Honestly shocked that ppl consider Alex as NTR. At no point does a relationship between the two of you form. No relationship no promise of monogamy the moment she was introduced my first thought was shes basically a FWB and not an actual love interest. Like basically you both go out, adventure, fuck everything you can and sometimes fuck each other. Youre neighbors/FWB not lovers.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes