Aqua45

Jun 21, 2020
cheat engine or you can try edit save file
I did put 900-999 to every resource....it says that it eas made by somebody else and it can be malicious...got a "do you trust this file prompt" with what I said and a y/n ....clicked on yes nothing happened. Too bad that I need to stay 3 years to collect resources(yes I saw the gallery unlocker but the gallery vs in game cutscenes is not the same and by that I mean some extra animations)
EDIT: I used the universal mod and everything with the resources is way better

Last edited:

Yonofui

Oct 31, 2023
Does anyone have the gore scenes? I know I'll look sick but I'm curious and I can't do it in my own game. &

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'd really recommend renaming it to [v0.20] or something, because 0.2 makes it look as if there was a release version, and it just got updated one time from it.

But who knows, maybe people ALWAYS think 0.2 might mean a lot of versions, and are completely fine with it? And maybe 0.2 is more attractive for the newer people. Maybe they want to find a new, virginal game, and use it first, deflowering it out of being unplayed and untested, rather than come somewhere in the middle of development.

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I'd really recommend renaming it to [v0.20] or something, because 0.2 makes it look as if there was a release version, and it just got updated one time from it.

But who knows, maybe people ALWAYS think 0.2 might mean a lot of versions, and are completely fine with it? And maybe 0.2 is more attractive for the newer people. Maybe they want to find a new, virginal game, and use it first, deflowering it out of being unplayed and untested, rather than come somewhere in the middle of development.
Don't worry, in 1-2 months, the version number will change to 0.21

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
hope preggo is added and I would love to buy this on steam a shame it will never be sold there. Who is the artist btw? shit looks amazing and zombie girl is best girl. How do you get the 2nd scence with piglette? Im missing that one. So herobrine is just a "bad end" story line right? and I bet that the marry ending with Alex is just her fucking everything in the wedding dress xD

Last edited:
Reactions: RenXo111

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Hornycraft-SHADIK-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: boriello
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes