cockmongler

Sep 12, 2017
I like it, some notes tho.

As said above, the gold drop rate should be increased. It is way to low.

I don't know if it is planned, but a "upgrade shop" or some-such would be nice, to become gradually stronger.

Have text bubbles or something above the NPCs you can talk to, it is a guessing game who you can talk to after the first text bubble disappears.

Controller support would be nice.

All in all, promising game!

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The drop rate of coins after fighting killing 1000 of monsters is 5 to 20 coins per hunt. So how many times one have to undergo same thing again and again till one has enough coins to buy better weaponry? Do the math. Atleast have more coins drop from enemies. Not coins like being super rare while equipment costs hundreds of coins.
Fighting is just secondary,the primary,most efficient way to earn money is gambling.In the town square play the cup mini-game,bet all your money,if you win it will double it and if you lose then ALT+F4 the game as the game only saves once you exit the cup mini-game screen.
Fighting becomes easier as you level up and get upgrades,buy the hero crest from the shopkeeper it will unlock an artifact which can be picked up during level-ups to gain more exp.

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know if it is planned, but a "upgrade shop" or some-such would be nice, to become gradually stronger.
Thanks for the review! Yes, that is in the plans.

Have text bubbles or something above the NPCs you can talk to, it is a guessing game who you can talk to after the first text bubble disappears.
Hmm... We will think about how to improve this point. Although if you think of any other RPG (such as Skyrim), there are no hints over the characters.

Controller support would be nice.
Made a note of it ;)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You mean Great Crystal?
Yup,I meant the great crystal...On the level up screen it had a different name(hero something).Also,I thought you intended the mini-game to be something the player can take advantage off by save scumming,since the game saves after exiting rather than in-between turns,its a good mechanic for now since having gold doesn't offer any real advantage because there are no permanent upgrades it doesn't break the game..Its only purpose is to unlock new weapons and getting sucked off by the bar whore.

Edit: My bad its called great crystal even on the level up screen. I was having a retard moment:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to always get a choice between money and HP? I know right now money isn't really an issue, and you can always just save scum gambling, but it would be nice to have. As of right now, it's random if you get 3x HP, 3x coins or a combination of HP/coins. Once again, not really necessary, but it would be nice to have.

Also, gotta say, combining Survivors-like gameplay AND BEAUTIFULY drawn sexy sexy times is god damn genius. Keep up the good work.

PS: Is there an end to the non-quest fights? Got to minute 16 before dying, and I don't really want to try again, considering there's nothing new to unlock, afaik

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Would it be possible to always get a choice between money and HP? I know right now money isn't really an issue, and you can always just save scum gambling, but it would be nice to have. As of right now, it's random if you get 3x HP, 3x coins or a combination of HP/coins. Once again, not really necessary, but it would be nice to have.
Yes, there is such a problem. We will think about how to solve it.

Is there an end to the non-quest fights? Got to minute 16 before dying, and I don't really want to try again, considering there's nothing new to unlock, afaik
Non-question battles are limited to 30 minutes. This is for those who like combat mechanics :)

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'll join the chorus about the coin drop. Spending 10 minutes for 30 coins (that's with 2x Midas) is not entertaining at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I have to say. I really love how the game is shaping up! But I was wondering if you'll add any more Monster girl content in the future. Will it be a significant fetish or just some on the side?

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
I have to say. I really love how the game is shaping up! But I was wondering if you'll add any more Monster girl content in the future. Will it be a significant fetish or just some on the side?
Monster girls are an integral part of the fantasy world. They will definitely come later ;)

• Love
Reactions: Scrination

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I can't beat the first boss. There are always so many bots around him I can't hit him properly. and he takes a lot of hits. how do I defeat him?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can't beat the first boss. There are always so many bots around him I can't hit him properly. and he takes a lot of hits. how do I defeat him?
You must only run around and when he get enough hits you won. I had no problems I beat all bosses in the 1st fight. Fight with the sword.

Reactions: Doktor7007
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes